Chelsea manager Jose Mourinho has revealed that he will not appeal against his one-match stadium ban and 40,000 pounds fine that he had received after admitting misconduct charge issued by the Football Association.
The 52-year-old Jose Mourinho said that he already knows what would be the result of the appeal, so he decided to give up, the Mirror reported.
He said that it is stupid to fight a fight when you already know you will going to lose.
Earlier, the FA had said in a statement that the Chelsea manager had admitted a charge of misconduct regarding his language and/or behaviour towards the match officials in or around the dressing room area during half-time of the game against West Ham United last month.
As a result of the ban, Mourinho will miss Saturday’s game at Stoke City.