TCS’s Japan moment

TCS’s Japan moment

Others would do well to emulate TCS' tie-up strategy.
Preparing for El Niño

Preparing for El Niño

Immediately, more oilseed/pulse imports and income stabilisation fund...
fe editors picks News

BSE Sensex surges to record high of 22,764.83 pts

Market sentiment got a boost after Supreme Court allowed resumption of mining in Goa, sending shares in miners such as Sesa Sterlite Ltd surging. AP/PTI

BSE Sensex hit yet another record high on Monday as lenders such as Axis Bank rallied...

BSE Sensex gains to near record high; Wipro shares fall more than 5%Indian stocks to watch today: Wipro, Reliance Industries, Jet Airways, more
Amarinder Singh's remark on Jagdish Tytler: Akalis face police crackdown
Akali Dal today staged a protest outside Congress headquarters here against its Amritsar Lok Sabha c...

Hotel Leelaventure to sell Delhi, Chennai hotel properties for Rs 1,850 crore

Leela Group is in talks with sovereign wealth funds of Abu Dhabi, Qatar, Malaysia to sell its proper...

Narendra Modi, Pakistan remark set to haunt Giriraj Singh as crackdown effected

An FIR was filed against Bihar BJP leader Giriraj Singh by Jharkand police today over his inflammato...

After Amarinder Singh gives clean chit to Jagdish Tytler in riots case, Arun Jaitley hits back

BJP leader Arun Jaitley, who is locked in a fierce battle against his Congress rival Amarinder Singh...

Amarinder Singh favours quota for economically weaker upper castes

Congress leader and Amritsar candidate, Amarinder Singh today favoured reservation in jobs and educa...
Ads by Google
Biggest fight is against perception that big cos do cozy deals with govt: Montek Singh Ahluwalia
Montek Singh's comments come in the backdrop of allegations of crony capitalism flying thick and fas...
Gold price falls to 2 1/2 week low in thin trade
Gold price hurt by sharp outflows from world's biggest bullion-backed ETF and a stronger dollar.
SAIL to ink pact with Iran for supplying railway tracks
State-owned State Trading Corporation (STC) to work out agreement for Rs 15,000-cr deal.
Hint of recovery for top IT companies TCS, Wipro, Infosys, HCL Technologies
TCS, Wipro, Infosys, HCL reported strong operating margins.
Where apps matter: Don’t always settle for preloaded apps on Android phones
It is worth your time to go out there and look for apps that will make you maximise your phone's use...
Wipro shares slump as Q1 outlook seen below estimates
Wipro shares in fell more than 4% after company's IT revenue guidance was seen below estimates.
Tata Consultancy Services, Mitsubishi to form services company
TCS will hold 51% while Mitsubishi will hold the remaining 49% of entity.
New bank licence: Bandhan to start hiring in 3 months
Kolkata-based Bandhan is one of the two players picked by RBI to award new banking licences.
Malaysia Airlines passengers escape major tragedy after emergency on takeoff
Malaysia Airlines plane, bound for Bangalore, was carrying 159 passengers and seven crew.
India Inc profit set to grow, but margins under pressure
India Inc's Q4 results have coincided with general elections and resulting rally on stock markets.
Results to rule stock market amid derivatives expiry this week
Stock markets are closed on Thursday due to general elections in Mumbai.
Mutual Funds garnered Rs 54,000 crore in 2013-14
The policy is aimed at channelising household savings into equities and mutual funds.
South Korea ferry disaster: Prosecutors extend captain's detention as death toll mounts
South Korean prosecutors investigating last week's ferry disaster said on Sunday they wanted to exte...
NTPC frames new policy to weed out unprofessional vendors
NTPC ban would be deemed to have been automatically revoked on the expiry of the specified period.
TCS miles ahead of Infosys in retaining employees
In FY14, gross employee hiring at TCS was 61,200 while the net addition was 24,268.
How can Rahul Gandhi lead country when he cannot handle Amethi: Narendra Modi
He then cited a recent report in a US newspaper on Vadra's fortunes and said sarcastically he finall...
Lewis Hamilton wins third straight Formula One race at Chinese Grand Prix
Mercedes driver Lewis Hamilton captured his third straight Formula One race with ease on Sunday, lea...
Tata Nano Twist XT: Car review
Nano Twist is the best thing that could have happened to the Nano in today’s times.
Continued: 1 | 2 | 3 | »