Amazon Great Indian Festival Sale: Top 8 offers, discounts on Apple, Xiaomi, Samsung, OnePlus, Motorola mobiles
Amazon Great Indian Festival sale will start from tonight (September 20). While Amazon Prime members will get an early access from today itself, the overall sale will be held from September 21 to September 24. Under the Amazon Great Indian Festival sale, you can avail upto 40 percent discounts on mobiles and around 60 percent on electronics and home appliances. Meanwhile here's a look at the top offers on smartphones like Apple iPhones, Xiaomi Redmi 4A, Mi Max 2, OnePlus 5, Samsung On series, and more.
Amazon offers for Prime members: Xiaomi Redmi 4 will be up for grabs from 2 PM, while Redmi 4A will be available starting 6 PM. Redmi 4 costs Rs 8,999 for 3GB+32GB storage variant and Rs 10,999 for 4GB RAM +64GB ROM option. Xiaomi Redmi 4A is priced at Rs 5,999 for 2GB RAM + 16GB storage variant and Rs 6,999 for 3GB RAM + 32GB storage version. Xiaomi Mi Max 2 3GB RAM option will be available at an introductory price of Rs 12,999 instead of original price of Rs 14,999.
Amazon offers on Apple: iPhone 7 Plus (Jet Black, 128GB) gets 11 per cent off and is now available for Rs 67,891. The 256GB variant is listed for Rs 82,899 (2 per cent off). Apple iPhone 7 (Jet Black, 32GB) can be bought at Rs 46,999 and the 128GB variant is priced at Rs 57,499. Apple iPhone 6 (32GB) is available at Rs 25,330, while the 16GB variant is listed for Rs 28,999. Apple iPhone 6S (32GB) comes at Rs 37,999. Apple iPhone SE (32GB) and iPhone 5S (16GB) are priced at Rs 22,999 and Rs 16,999 respectively.
Nokia 8 features a 5.3-inch 2K LCD display and runs the Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 chipset.
Amazon offers on OnePlus: OnePlus 3T (64GB) is listed for Rs 25,999. It gets 13 per cent or Rs 4,000 off. OnePlus 5 (6GB RAM + 64GB ROM) can be bought at Rs 32,999, while 8GB RAM + 128GB ROM option comes at Rs 37,999.
Amazon offers on Samsung: Samsung On5 Pro, On7 Pro is available at Rs 7,490 and Rs 8,990 respectively. Samsung On8 gets 10 percent off and is listed for Rs 12,090. Samsung Galaxy C7 Pro is available for Rs 24,900 (16 percent off) and Galaxy J5 Prime can be bought at Rs 12,389.
Amazon offers on Motorola: Moto G5S Plus (64GB) gets 5 per cent or Rs 1,000 off and is selling for Rs 15,999. It can be bought in Lunar Grey and Blush Gold colour options. Moto G5S (32GB) is available for Rs 13,999 and Moto C can be bought at Rs 5,798. Moto G4 (2GB RAM+16GB storage) is listed for Rs 9,999. Moto X Force gets 34 percent off and is now selling for Rs 24,990.
Amazon offers on Xiaomi: Xiaomi products including Redmi 4A, Redmi 4, Mi 10,000mAh power bank 2, Mi 20,000mAh power bank 2, and Mi 3C router will be up for grabs during the sale as well.
Amazon offers on Lenovo: Lenovo Z2 Plus (32GB) has a pretty good deal as there’s 40 percent off on the device. It can be bought at Rs 10,799. Lenovo Vibe K5 gets 6 percent off and is available at Rs 7,499, while K4 Note (16GB) is listed for Rs 11,779 (17 percent off).
More from this section
- Narendra Modi in Gujarat: PM launches Ghogha-Dahej Ro-Ro ferry service; see beautiful photos of ferry
- SEE PICS| What happened when Railways Minister Piyush Goyal paid a surprise visit to Kota Jan Shatabdi Express
- Narendra Modi Gujarat visit: PM inaugrates Ghogha-Dahej Ro-Ro ferry service in Bhavnagar; see spectacular photos
- Job notifications you must not miss! From UPSC recruitment 2017 to SBI specialist officers, check list of vacancies
- India pays homage to policemen on Police Commemoration Day; Rajnath Singh lays wreath at Police Memorial; see pictures
- Thailand all set for royal five-day funeral ceremony for its late King Bhumibol Adulyadej; check out stunning pictures
- Narendra Modi in Kedarnath: PM lays foundation stones for 5 projects during Himalayan shrine visit; check splendid photos
- From NTCL recruitment 2017, ITBP recruitment to CMAT 2018 online application; here are the top jobs, education news
- Secret Superstar, Golmaal Again, Mersal box office collections: Aamir Khan, Ajay Devgn, Vijay, Ravi Teja in big fight; see who is beating whom