Samsung Galaxy S8 and S8+ smartphones now available with this massive price cut, cashback offer too
Samsung one-time screen replacement offer can be used to change a broken display. (Reuters)
Meanwhile, more than 2.5 lakh people in the country have registered to buy the newly-launched Rs 67,900 Samsung Galaxy Note 8, the report added. Nearly 1.5 lakh registrations have been seen on Amazon for Galaxy Note 8. About one lakh registrations have also been reported for Galaxy Note 8 on Samsung India website. On Monday, Amazon.in has again opened pre-orders for Note 8 handsets, for which deliveries will start from September 21, as per IANS.
Just like Galaxy S8 and the Galaxy S8+, Note 8 also has "Infinity Display" with an aspect ratio of 18.5:9. The 6.3-inch screen is Super AMOLED having the resolution of 1440 x 2960 pixels. The set is South Korean company's first smartphone to feature dual camera set-up at the rear with portrait mode, IANS said further.
Earlier in July, the company had reduced the price of Galaxy S8+ 128GB variant in India by Rs 5,000, a Mumbai-based retailer said, as per Indian Express. Even as the price of Galaxy S8+ was originally launched at Rs 74,900, Samsung reduced it to Rs 70,900 in July.
More from this section
- From NTCL recruitment 2017, ITBP recruitment to CMAT 2018 online application; here are the top jobs, education news
- Secret Superstar, Golmaal Again, Mersal box office collections: Aamir Khan, Ajay Devgn, Vijay, Ravi Teja in big fight; see who is beating whom
- Singapore’s Diwali themed trains are absolute visual treats; check out spectacular photos
- A day after Diwali, Delhi choked, wakes up to blanket of smog; take a look
- Diwali 2017 celebrations: From Delhi, Gujarat to Karnataka, watch amazing pictures
- Kolkata inferno: Massive fire breaks out at LIC building in City of Joy; Check out pics
- Modi’s Diwali in Kashmir! PM celebrates festival of lights with soldiers in Gurez; see pictures
- Defence Minister Nirmala Sitharaman celebrates Diwali with soldiers in Andaman and Nicobar; see pics
- Yogi Adityanath’s grand Diwali in Ayodhya: From 1.71 lakh diyas to mythical Ram, Sita touch down in chopper, check out spectacular photos