Best selfie expert phones: From iPhone X to Vivo V7+, top 6 mobiles with front cameras
Here is a list of best selfie phones in India. Most mobiles these days focus on the primary camera, as there are a plethora of new dual camera devices all over. But the selfie craze will not die so soon, even with a handful of mobile catering to that sector. While some of the phones in the list are powerful, there are some which look great as well.
Vivo V7+: Vivo V7+ has gone on sale in India today. The key highlight of the smartphone is the big 24-megapixel camera at the front, which comes with soft moonlight glow light. At the back, the camera is of 16MP. The smartphone has a 5.99-inch screen and is priced at Rs 21,990. It is a tall phone with 18:9 aspect ratio and is powered by the Snapdragon 450 processor. In terms of storage, Vivo V7+ has 4GB RAM and 64GB internal memory. It is fueled by a 3225 mAh battery.
iPhone X: Apple just launched the iPhone X, and it has two 12MP lenses at the back. In the iPhone X, both the rear cameras have OIS technology. Additionally, the telephoto lens in iPhone 8 Plus has a f/2.8 aperture, and iPhone X has f/2.4, which means there is more depth of field (DSLR like images) in the latter. More importantly, Apple has now brought the feature for the iPhone X front camera (TrueDepth) too. iPhone X also has Portrait lighting which can differentiate between your face and the background and light them accordingly. In India, the iPhone X price starts at Rs 89,000 and goes upto Rs 1,02,000.
Samsung Galaxy Note 8: It is the latest flagship device from the tech giant and it packs some great features. While the mobile has some innovative specifications including the S Pen Stylus and bezel-less display, it has amazing cameras too. At the back, the Samsung Galaxy Note 8 has 12MP dual cameras, with f/1.7 aperture and f/2.4 aperture with OIS. Meanwhile, it has a solid 8MP camera too. While the same is present on the Galaxy S8, this phone is super fast due to the processor and RAM. In India, Samsung Galaxy Note 8 is priced at Rs 67,900.
OnePlus 5: It is one of the most popular mobiles in the Indian market, as it brings premium features in the mid segment. The focus is not only on the camera but overall it is a great device. It has a dual camera at the back (20MP+16MP) and a 16MP front camera. The phone also scores well in terms of processor (Snapdragon 821) and storage (6GB/8GB RAM, 64/128GB ROM). In India, the price starts at Rs 32,999 and goes upto Rs 37,999.
Oppo F3 Plus: The Oppo phone has arguably one of the best selfie cameras in the market. While most phones have dual cameras at the rear end, this one has it for your selfies. Yes, there is two camera (16MP+8MP) at the front, which will help users not only click selfies but also 'groupies'. The phone has a powerful Snapdragon 653 processor as well. The rear camera is great too (16MP) and the mobile is powered by a 4000mAh battery.
Samsung Galaxy A5: The 2017 version of the Samsung Galaxy A5 is a beautiful smartphone and it focuses on the selfie camera. It has a 16MP camera but comes with a f/1.9 aperture. This means you can click good selfies even in low light conditions. The selfie shooter is also capable of recording videos in 1080p resolution. In India, the phone is priced at Rs 22,900.
More from this section
- US Defense Secretary Jim Mattis visits India, first cabinet-level visit to India from Trump administration, see pics
- Mukesh Ambani tops, but Patanjali chief Acharya Balkrishna with Rs 70,000 cr, D-Mart chief Radhakishan Damani are the real eye-ball grabbers in Hurun rich list
- Rahul Gandhi Gujarat visit: From bullock cart campaign to drinking tea from a bowl, here is what Congress VP did during roadshow
- Kolkata Durga Puja pandal recreates Bahubali’s Mahismati Kingdom; check out stunning images
- Awesome! 22 kg gold saree for Goddess Durga in a London themed Kolkata pandal; take a look at gorgeous images
- President Ramnath Kovind offers prayers at Kedarnath temple, prays for India’s prosperity; see photos
- India vs Australia highlights 3rd ODI: Steve Smith’s side finally shows fight, but still ends up short of 300; Easy pickings for Virat Kohli and co
- Kuldeep Yadav: Top 7 interesting facts about India’s latest bowling sensation
- Narendra Modi Mann Ki Baat: Top 10 quotes by PM on third anniversary of his radio programme