LG X Cam smartphone launched in India priced at Rs 21,500; smartphone packs ‘dual’ cameras
South Korean electronics group LG has launched the LG X Cam smartphone in India priced at Rs 21,500 that features dual rear cameras. Among the phone's connectivity options is the 4G VoLTE feature. Amit Gujral, Marketing Head, Mobiles, LG India said, "With X Cam, we are giving consumers a dual camera smartphone at a reasonable price point."
LG X Cam smartphone offers 2 rear cameras. While one is a13MP camera that has a standard lens, the second one has a wide angle 5MP lens. On the front is a 8MP camera. The LG X Cam has a 120-degree wide angle lens to complement the standard lens.
However, that is not the end of the story. What the LG X Cam does is provide a pop-out picture feature and is able to combine the two images that have been clicked with the standard and wide angle lenses and deliver a picture-in-a-frame final photo.
The LG X Cam is a dual-SIM (Nano-SIM) supporting handset, has 16GB internal memory and packs a 5.2-inch full-HD In-cell touch display, 1.14GHz octa-core processor coupled with 2GB of RAM and runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow operating system.
The LG X Cam smartphone packs an adequate-enough-for-the-tasks-allotted 2,520mAh battery. The smartphone will be made available in stores from today in Titan Silver colour. As far as its looks are concerned, it has a 3D Arc Glass design.
LG X Cam smartphone
More from this section
- Narendra Modi Mann Ki Baat: Top 10 quotes by PM on third anniversary of his radio programme
- India vs Australia 2017 3rd ODI Live Streaming : When and where to watch the match live online, TV Coverage
- Kolkata gets ready for Durga Puja; check out City of Joy’s some unique pandal themes
- Delhi drenched in rain, overnight showers to keep weekend pleasant; check out images
- 10 Bollywood movies you didn’t know were selected for Oscars from India
- Narendra Modi Varanasi visit: PM lays foundation for toilet under Swachh Bharat Abhiyan; see pictures
- After PM Narendra Modi flags off Mahamana Express, Railway Minister Piyush Goyal takes a ride on the train, interacts with passengers
- Narendra Modi Varanasi visit: PM flags off Mahamana Express, inaugurates projects worth over Rs 1000 cr; visits Durga, Tulsi Manas temples
- Delhi rains: Big relief for citizens, showers bring respite from hot, humid weather, temperature plummets