How to file income tax returns: Let these top 5 apps guide you
How to file income tax returns: With July 31 quickly approaching, filing income tax returns for many people can be daunting and difficult. But here we give you a chance to cut through the difficulties and take teh easy way out with 5 income tax filing apps, from Hello Tax app, ClearTax app to Income Tax eFiling: (Reuters)
How to file income tax returns: Hello Tax app - This is an easy and quick way to file your tax return and stay updated with your income-tax information. The user interface of this app from New Delhi-based iTechFlock Software is pretty intuitive; one can easily navigate from one screen to the other and with just three to four clicks, you can easily file your tax return. The basic purpose of this app is to reduce the time in filing returns, increase efficiency and effectiveness of the filing process and facilitate the same at minimum price. Mostly used by the salaried person, the service is offered for free for the first year and a nominal fee is levied thereafter.
How to file income tax returns: ClearTax app - ClearTax claims to have processed tax return e-filings for 3-lakh individuals in assessment year 2014-15 and an estimated one million users filed their returns using the site for the assessment year 2015-16. This app helps individuals to file their returns with their mobile device (smartphone or a tablet). Based on some of the basic details provided by you, the platform’s rule engine selects the right form for you. An interesting feature of this app is that you can work on your tax details even when there is no internet connection. The app also generates rent receipts.
How to file income tax returns: myITreturn - With myITreturn, you can quickly calculate your income-tax, know the status of your e-filed income-tax return, check the status of your income tax refund, even find your assessing officer and receive timely app notifications etc. Basically, the app is aimed to keep individual tax filers updated with their income-tax return details. Users can find out their refund or demand status without having to go to any tax professional. The beta version of the app supports several Indian languages, such as Hindi, Gujarati, Marathi, Telugu, Tamil, Kannada, Malayalam, Punjabi, Bengali.
How to file income tax returns: Income Tax eFiling - If you are looking for the most authentic source of filing your returns, then Income Tax eFiling should be your ideal choice. This app is an extension of web version of income tax eFiling from the government. The app provides a comprehensive and one-stop source of information related to e-filing of income tax returns and forms as well as status of processing refunds to the tax payers.
How to file income tax returns: Crazyreturn - Offered by Ahmedabad-based Little Play Studio, Crazyreturn.com claims to provide income-tax return filing at the click of button. The app allows users to not only e-file their IT return, they can calculate their projected tax liability using income tax calculator. Users can just enter their income and deduction details and the tax calculator will calculate their tax liability.
More from this section
- Toilet Ek Prem Katha earns Rs 115.05 cr, but will it beat Akshay Kumar’s highest grosser Rowdy Rathore?
- China targeting another island in South China Sea? See pics
- US Navy to launch fleet-wide probe after USS John McCain collision; see pics
- Delhi IGI Airport Terminal 2: From October 2017, use this revamped swanky T2 for domestic flights
- Screenwars this Friday, 10 films set for release, from Babumoshai, Qaidi Band to Terminator 3D, check out full list
- Solar Eclipse: Ten stunning images from the celestial event
- Solar Eclipse 2017: Wonder-struck, millions watch total eclipse as moon blanks out sun, rings in darkness in middle of morning; watch photos
- Chandigarh flood: Heavy rain overwhelms city infra, causes 3-km long traffic jams; waist high water in many areas
- Canadian PM Justin Trudeau attends India Day parade in Montreal; see pics