Chinese mobile firm Itel launches 3 smartphone and 3 feature phones; all priced under Rs 7,000
Focusing on the the rural and the semi-urban consumers, Chinese mobile firm itel has launched three smartphones and three feature phones in the price range of Rs. 839 to Rs. 6,999. Both smartphone and feature phones have been categorised in three series.
SmartSelfie, SmartPower and Shine as feature phones, and SelfiePro, PowerPro and Wish series for smartphone. Company claims to offer front camera, long battery lifer and powerful processor in all the variants of smart and feature phone.
“The rural and the semi-urban consumer, despite accounting for more than 60 percent of the country’s population, has hitherto been largely untapped by the incumbent mobile players. We are going to change that with a dedicated focus on providing extremely relevant, high-quality customised products that cater specifically to the connectivity requirements of these geographies, “ Sudhir Kumar, CEO, itel India, said.
“With the launch of these phones, we are providing Indian consumers with the perfect amalgamation of value plus and functionality,” he added.
More from this section
- Narendra Modi in Kedarnath: PM lays foundation stones for 5 projects during Himalayan shrine visit; check splendid photos
- From NTCL recruitment 2017, ITBP recruitment to CMAT 2018 online application; here are the top jobs, education news
- Secret Superstar, Golmaal Again, Mersal box office collections: Aamir Khan, Ajay Devgn, Vijay, Ravi Teja in big fight; see who is beating whom
- Singapore’s Diwali themed trains are absolute visual treats; check out spectacular photos
- A day after Diwali, Delhi choked, wakes up to blanket of smog; take a look
- Diwali 2017 celebrations: From Delhi, Gujarat to Karnataka, watch amazing pictures
- Kolkata inferno: Massive fire breaks out at LIC building in City of Joy; Check out pics
- Modi’s Diwali in Kashmir! PM celebrates festival of lights with soldiers in Gurez; see pictures
- Defence Minister Nirmala Sitharaman celebrates Diwali with soldiers in Andaman and Nicobar; see pics