LeEco LeMax and LeEco Le1S sale figure soars to 200,000 ‘superphones’ in 30 days
Chinese conglomerate LeEco, formerly LeTv, has sold as many as 200,000 LeEco LeMax and LeEco Le1S smartphones within 30 days, the company said on Wednesday. The company calls its phones 'superphones'.
LeEcohad on January 20 launched two "superphones" - LeEco LeMax and LeEco Le1S - in the Indian market.
"The incredible response from our consumers is very humbling and it re-affirms that our proposition of breakthrough technology, comprehensive ecosystem and sustainable disruptive pricing is being well received by our consumers," Atul Jain, the company's India head said in a statement.
"India is our new destination. We look forward to making our presence felt strongly in the Indian market, a market of youths," Jain had said at the launch event. Earlier in January, the company had showcased in a select preview event, a series of its smart devices, including 3D helmet, Bluetooth headphone and super cycle. The Chinese smartphone-maker claims that affordable devices are its unique selling point.
More from this section
- SSC CGL 2017: Candidates find level of test difficult, demand normalisation of scores
- HBSE Open Admit Card 2017 for class 10th, 12th now available at bseh.org.in, visit official website to download
- Swach Bharat Abhiyan! Indian Army carries out cleanliness drive at Siachen, world’s highest battlefield; see pictures
- India’s big diplomacy push in Middle East! Indian submarine, warships & reconnaissance aircraft on deployment
- Powerful earthquake rocks Mexico, several dead as buildings collapse; take a look
- Amazon Great Indian Festival Sale: Top 8 offers, discounts on Apple, Xiaomi, Samsung, OnePlus, Motorola mobiles
- Flipkart Big Billion day offers 2017: Apple, Samsung, Xiaomi, more; here are top smartphones up for grabs
- AK-47 rifle inventor Mikhail Kalashnikov gets statue in Russia; see pictures
- Mumbai rains: Schools shut, flights delayed; rain fury brings city to standstill again, see pics