LeEco Le Max Pro priced at Rs 21,000 on sale in India now on Flipkart; Rs 8 cr in prizes on offer alongside smartphone
LeEco Le Max Pro priced at Rs 21,000 has gone on sale in India (LeEco was previously known as Letv). LeEco announced the sale of the world's first smartphone powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 chipset on 22nd February at Mobile World Congress (MWC) 2016 in Barcelona. The new generation LeEco Le Max Pro 'Superphone' is priced at approximately RMB 1,999 (Rs 21,000). LeEco has also announced its global brand property LeEco Day in India on the ecommerce platform – Flipkart. This bigger-than-big shopping bonanza with Rs 8 crore worth of prizes and exciting offers is going to be held on February 25th (Thursday).
LeEco Le Max Pro smartphone was first revealed during the Consumer Electronics Show (CES) 2016 at Las Vegas in January. Le Max Pro smartphone, packs state-of-the-art technology, runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow system topped with LeEco's eUI. As the new generation LeEco Superphone, it sets three worldwide industry benchmarks - the first Android smartphone with Snapdragon 820 chipset, ultrasonic Sense ID fingerprint scanner, and 802.11ad connectivity. (Source: IE)
Since Qualcomm released its Snapdragon 820 chipset last year, there were rumors about which manufacturer would be the first to use this chipset and lead the industry. The launch of LeEco Le Max Pro puts these rumors to rest. LeEco Le Max Pro shares many similarities with its predecessor, Le Max, which was launched in India early this year whose open sale in India started earlier this month. Its bezel-less, full metal unibody design out of aircraft grade aluminum makes it solid and premium. It also has a screwless industrial design, as well as the world’s first full-floating glass, which is a Sharp branded screen exclusively for LeEco.
As for the camera specs, LeEco Le Max Pro smartphone sports a 21MP rear-facing camera unit with Sony IMX230 Sensor, f/2.0 aperture, PDAF (Phase Detection Auto Focus) and dual ISP support. The 4MP unit up front is accompanied by 81.6-degree wide-angle lens with f/2.0 aperture. As the Snapdragon 820 chipset is optimized for a perfect performance, LeEco Le Max Pro sores over 140,000 in Antutu, one of the most popular benchmarking apps on Android. The device also comes with 4GB RAM and UFS 2.0 flash storage, which is currently the fastest mobile storage technology available in the world.
After being showcased in CES 2016, LeEco Le Max Pro garnered heavy media attention and received a “Best of CES” award. Cormac Conroy, Vice President of Qualcomm, said that Qualcomm was honored and excited to establish cooperation with LeEco and both of the companies aimed to bring the most innovative and best experience to customers. LeEco has witnessed three successful flash sales this month, with 220,000 (2.2 lacs) total orders received within 31 seconds, the shortest record of time, and a record of 20,28,000 (20.2 lakh) registrations. (Source: IE)
More from this section
- Bihar TET Result 2017: Teacher Eligibility Test scores declared at bsebonline.net, biharboard.ac.in; visit official website to check
- Amazon Great Indian Sale: Day 1, Top 10 mobiles from Samsung, Apple, Lenovo, with best offers, discounts
- In pics: Rahul Gandhi dares Narendra Modi in US, hopes to create ripples in India
- IBPS PO Preliminary Online Exam 2017 Call Letter now available at ibps.in, visit official website to download now!
- An entire country goes dark: Puerto Rico without power as Hurricane Maria strikes; take a look
- SSC CGL 2017: Candidates find level of test difficult, demand normalisation of scores
- HBSE Open Admit Card 2017 for class 10th, 12th now available at bseh.org.in, visit official website to download
- Swach Bharat Abhiyan! Indian Army carries out cleanliness drive at Siachen, world’s highest battlefield; see pictures
- India’s big diplomacy push in Middle East! Indian submarine, warships & reconnaissance aircraft on deployment