Happy Birthday Akshay: Here are 10 highest earning movies of ‘Khiladi’ Kumar
Akshay Kumar is the original 'Khiladi' Kumar is known for delivering innumerable hits at the Box Office. From action to comedy and from romantic to drama, the Khiladi actor is the master of box office game. When it comes to picking up his scripts and films he has a sixth sense. Akshay is a versatile actor. We love to see him in diverse roles. So on his birthday let's take a look at ten of his highest earning movies. Take a look:
Rowdy Rathore (2012)
This movie is a remake of the superhit Telugu film Vikramarkudu. It was also remade in Tamil as Siruthai, which was another superhit. The movie earned Rs 133 crore. This is the highest earning movie of Khiladi actor.
Toilet – Ek Prem Katha (2017)
Toilet - Ek Prem Katha is a movie on the love story which was set in two villages near Mathura. The movie earned Rs 131 crore. The second highest from the lot.
This movie is based on a Kuwait-based businessman on how he carried out the evacuation of Indians based in Kuwait during the Invasion of Kuwait by Saddam Hussein's Iraq. The movie earned Rs 128 crore.
Rustom is a story that has been inspired by the famous case of K.M.Nanawati versus the state of Maharashtra in the year 1959. The movie earned Rs 127 crore.
Jolly LLB 2 (2017)
Jolly LL.B 2 is the second part of the Jolly LL.B series. The movie earned Rs 117 crore.
Holiday – A Soldier Is Never Off Duty (2014)
The film is about dedication of a soldier to the Indian Army. The movie earned Rs 112 crore.
Housefull 3 (2016)
Housefull 3 was a huge laughter riot. The film that is yet another roller coaster of ride of fun. The movie earned Rs 109 crore.
Housefull 2 (2012)
Housefull 2 is the story of four fathers, four daughters and four prospective son-in-laws. It was also a great laughter movie. The movie earned Rs 106 crore.
The movie is about on how the elite team of intelligence system constantly strives to detect and eliminate terrorists. The movie earned Rs 96 crore.
Singh Is Bliing (2015)
This is action comedy film directed by choreographer Prabhu Deva. The movie earned Rs 90 crore.
More from this section
- India vs Australia 2017 Live Streaming 3rd ODI: When and where to watch the match live online, TV Coverage
- Kolkata gets ready for Durga Puja; check out City of Joy’s some unique pandal themes
- Delhi drenched in rain, overnight showers to keep weekend pleasant; check out images
- 10 Bollywood movies you didn’t know were selected for Oscars from India
- Narendra Modi Varanasi visit: PM lays foundation for toilet under Swachh Bharat Abhiyan; see pictures
- After PM Narendra Modi flags off Mahamana Express, Railway Minister Piyush Goyal takes a ride on the train, interacts with passengers
- Narendra Modi Varanasi visit: PM flags off Mahamana Express, inaugurates projects worth over Rs 1000 cr; visits Durga, Tulsi Manas temples
- Delhi rains: Big relief for citizens, showers bring respite from hot, humid weather, temperature plummets
- 5 Indian players who have taken hat-trick in international cricket