Tubelight Box Office Collections prediction: Here are Salman Khan’s top Eid releases; will he score, or not this time?
Tubelight Box Office Collections prediction: Director Kabir Khan's Salman Khan starrer Tubelight is set to release this weekend on June 23 on the occasion of Eid. If the last decade is taken into consideration, movies featuring Salman Khan in the lead role and their release date always have something in common with Eid. Like every year, Tubelight that is based on Little Boy movie by Alejandro Monteverde and stars Salman Khan is set to release on Eid but the big question is whether it will enter the list of Salman Khan Top Eid releases of this decade? Check out the story: (Photo from Tubelight by Bollywood Hungama)
Tubelight Box Office Collections prediction: With each new movie Salman Khan has been able to set a new benchmark for other films. While films like Dabangg and Bodyguard were able to enter the Rs 100 crore club, Ek Tha Tiger nearly reached the 200 crore club, Kick entered the 200 crore club and Sultan, Bajrangi Bhaijaan went on to enter the Rs 300 crore club, according to Bollywood Hungama. (Photo from Sultan by Bollywood Hungama)
Tubelight Box Office Collections prediction: While the expectation from Salman Khan's Tubelight are humongous, here is a list of his top Eid releases of this decade along with their opening day collection: Sultan (2016)- Rs 36.54 crore; Bajrangi Bhaijaan (2015)- Rs 27.25 crore; Kick (2014)- Rs 26.52 crore; Ek Tha Tiger (2012)- Rs 33 crore; Bodyguard (2011)- Rs 21.60 crore and Dabangg (2010)- Rs 14.50 crore. According to Bollywood Hungama, Tubelight is expected to earn Rs 25-30 cr on its opening day. (Photo from Bajrangi Bhaijaan by Bollywood Hungama)
Tubelight Box Office Collections prediction: As can be seen over the years, the opening collection of Salman Khan movies released on Eid has mostly increased except Kick, which saw a marginal dip in 2014. (Photo from Kick by Bollywood Hungama)
Tubelight Box Office Collections prediction: In a survey conducted by Film critic and business analyst Taran Adarsh on whether Tubelight can be the highest grosser of this year, 44% people who took part in the poll responded positively. (Photo from Ek Tha Tiger by Bollywood Hungama)
More from this section
- Delhi rains: Big relief for citizens, showers bring respite from hot, humid weather, temperature plummets
- 5 Indian players who have taken hat-trick in international cricket
- Mahamana Express: 15 facts about ‘luxury’ train connecting PM Modi’s Varanasi to Gujarat’s Vadodara, Surat
- Kim Jong Un calls Trump deranged old man: Here are 5 things to know about North Korea leader’s rebuke of US President
- Bihar TET Result 2017: Teacher Eligibility Test scores declared at bsebonline.net, biharboard.ac.in; visit official website to check
- Amazon Great Indian Sale: Day 1, Top 10 mobiles from Samsung, Apple, Lenovo, with best offers, discounts
- In pics: Rahul Gandhi dares Narendra Modi in US, hopes to create ripples in India
- IBPS PO Preliminary Online Exam 2017 Call Letter now available at ibps.in, visit official website to download now!
- An entire country goes dark: Puerto Rico without power as Hurricane Maria strikes; take a look