Bigg Boss 10: Rahul Dev being paid the most at Rs 2 cr, VJ Bani, Karan Mehra follow
Bigg Boss 10: So Bani J and Rahul Dev are the highest paid contestants of Bigg Boss 10! VJ Bani is getting over Rs 1.5 crore to be on the show while Rahul Dev is getting Rs 2 crore. Colors' best-selling reality show 'Bigg Boss' is back and is all gaining all TRPs! Bigg Boss season 10 hit TV Channel on Sunday night by the host Salman Khan. The show has added some otiose doses of fun and play. The show has opened its thresholds to the common people to appear as contestants along with the celebs. (Image: IE)
Bigg Boss 10: The common people have been termed maliks of the house and are seen ordering the celebrities who are now the sevaks. ‘Bigg Boss’ can be defined perfectly as a mega reality ballyhoo that has drama, tilts, love, combats and break-ups. The controversies levered in the show is a gusto for the viewers. Bigg Boss housemates are given a weekly fee. They are divided into three categories namely top level, mid-level and bottom level.
Bigg Boss 10: Karan Mehra is also one of the contestant of Bigg Boss 10. He made a dramatic entry into the glass house on Sunday night. Karan Mehra is joined by five other celebrity contestants and eight common people as participants on Bigg Biss 10. Actors Rohan Mehra, Monalisa, Gaurav Chopra, Rahul Dev Kaushal and model Lopamudra Raut are the other celebrity contestants on the reality show.
Bigg Boss 10: According to a report in DNA, Karan is also getting Rs 1 crore. “The Colors team had to meet Karan a couple of times before getting him on board. There were a lot of talks about his remuneration and finally, the team has paid him around a whopping Rs 1 crore to be on Bigg Boss this year. That was too lucrative an offer to say no to,” it quoted a source as saying.
More from this section
- CBSE Uniform System of Assessment between classes 6 to 9: Know all the new exam format
- Xiaomi’s cheapest phone Redmi 4A launched in India at Rs 5,999: Other Top 5 smartphones available under Rs 10,000
- Delhi’s Indira Gandhi International Airport bags world’s number 2 & ‘Best Airport in Central Asia’ awards
- UP Chief Minister swearing-in: Yogi Adityanath takes charge as PM Narendra Modi and Amit Shah watch from stage
- Donald Trump meets Angela Merkel: A cold, ‘humiliation-filled’ encounter with one of USA’s trusted allies
- Indian Railways takes a leap! These ‘Make in India’ suburban rail EMUs will replace ones powered by MNCs
- Bengaluru’s Kempegowda International Airport is the ‘Best Regional Airport in Central Asia’
- Narendra Modi to inaugurate cable-stayed bridge in Gujarat to ease traffic woes on Ahmedabad-Mumbai National Highway
- UP polls 2017: With ‘Jai Kisan, Jai Jawan’ slogan in Varanasi, PM Narendra Modi unveils his UP vision for farmers