Bigg Boss 10: From ‘Baap pe mat jaana’ argument to Sara Khan-Ali Merchant’s ‘marriage’; check top 5 controversies on Salman Khan’s show
Bigg Boss season 10: Just 2 days to go for the much-awaited Bigg Boss season10 now! The 'polemic' show hosted by Salman Khan is all set to hit Colors TV channel on October 16. This year the show has some superfluous doses of fun and play. The show has opened its outsets to the common people to appear as contestants along with the celebs. ‘Bigg Boss’ can be defined perfectly as a mega reality ballyhoo that has drama, tilts, love, combats and break-ups. The controversies levered in the show is a gusto for the viewers and one of the main source of TRP. Here we have collected top 5 controversies of Bigg Boss that was all time basked by the audience: (Image: IE)
1. 'Baap Pe Mat Jaana' controversy: Dolly Bindra was loud and clear when she said “Baap Pe Mat Jaana”. The combat took place between Dolly Bindra and Bhojpuri star Manoj Tiwari. This spat happened over eggs in the kitchen and is one of the most talked controversy from all the seasons of Bigg Boss.
2. Kushal Tandon's eviction from house: Kushal Tandon's evacuation from Bigg Boss 7 over his convulsive act against Tanisha Mukherjee and VJ Andy brought discredit to host Salman Khan. Many claimed his decision as 'biased'. (Image: IE)
3. Rahul Mahajan, Payal Rastogi romance: Rahul Mahajan initially tried toying with Monica Bedi who seemed inexorable to not fall for him. He then made Payal Rastogi his next target. Payal said that she was in a relationship with Rahul Mahajan while they were doing Bigg Boss. She also revealed that Rahul hit her twice during the show.
4. KRK (Kamaal Rashid Khan) convulsive behaviour: Kamaal Rashid Khan or say KKR entered into a spat with his housemate, designer Rohit Verma. Things got worst between the two and KRK ended up throwing a bottle at Rohit, which mistakenly hit Shamita Shetty and therefore he was asked to leave the house that very night.
4. Sara Khan and Ali Merchant: Sara and Ali became the first couple in the Bigg Boss house to get married on national television. They even separated just 2 months after their marriage Many believed that the Sara-Ali marriage was just travesty and a publicity stunt to get the TRPs .
5. Veena Malik and Ashmit Patel heated up romance: There were lots of cuddling and kissing between the two inside the Bigg Boss house. The couple shrubbed to fame for all heated up issue. (Image: IE)
More from this section
- Kaabil vs Ghajini: Do we love Hrithik Roshan or Aamir Khan’s film more?
- OK Jaanu box office collections day 3: Shraddha Kapoor, Aditya Roy Kapur’s live-in romance earns Rs 4 cr
- Happy Birthday, Sidharth Malhotra: 10 pics of the actor to make you drool
- Bollywood’s Makar Sankranti connect: Raees, Kai Po Che and other famous filmi kite scenes
- xXx Return Of Xander Cage Mumbai conference: Deepika Padukone, Vin Diesel amp up the frenzy around their film
- Kudos! In a rare gesture, new IAF chief BS Dhanoa flies a MiG-21 solo
- Madame Tussauds: Shahrukh Khan, Amitabh Bachchan, Aishwarya Rai; here are the wax hit and misses
- INS Khanderi: Indian Navy’s second indigenous Scorpene-class submarine launched; 10 special facts
- India’s ‘first’ 100% bio-diesel luxury buses to run from Bangalore to Tirupati, Chennai