Bigg Boss 10: From ‘Baap pe mat jaana’ argument to Sara Khan-Ali Merchant’s ‘marriage’; check top 5 controversies on Salman Khan’s show
Bigg Boss season 10: Just 2 days to go for the much-awaited Bigg Boss season10 now! The 'polemic' show hosted by Salman Khan is all set to hit Colors TV channel on October 16. This year the show has some superfluous doses of fun and play. The show has opened its outsets to the common people to appear as contestants along with the celebs. ‘Bigg Boss’ can be defined perfectly as a mega reality ballyhoo that has drama, tilts, love, combats and break-ups. The controversies levered in the show is a gusto for the viewers and one of the main source of TRP. Here we have collected top 5 controversies of Bigg Boss that was all time basked by the audience: (Image: IE)
1. 'Baap Pe Mat Jaana' controversy: Dolly Bindra was loud and clear when she said “Baap Pe Mat Jaana”. The combat took place between Dolly Bindra and Bhojpuri star Manoj Tiwari. This spat happened over eggs in the kitchen and is one of the most talked controversy from all the seasons of Bigg Boss.
2. Kushal Tandon's eviction from house: Kushal Tandon's evacuation from Bigg Boss 7 over his convulsive act against Tanisha Mukherjee and VJ Andy brought discredit to host Salman Khan. Many claimed his decision as 'biased'. (Image: IE)
3. Rahul Mahajan, Payal Rastogi romance: Rahul Mahajan initially tried toying with Monica Bedi who seemed inexorable to not fall for him. He then made Payal Rastogi his next target. Payal said that she was in a relationship with Rahul Mahajan while they were doing Bigg Boss. She also revealed that Rahul hit her twice during the show.
4. KRK (Kamaal Rashid Khan) convulsive behaviour: Kamaal Rashid Khan or say KKR entered into a spat with his housemate, designer Rohit Verma. Things got worst between the two and KRK ended up throwing a bottle at Rohit, which mistakenly hit Shamita Shetty and therefore he was asked to leave the house that very night.
4. Sara Khan and Ali Merchant: Sara and Ali became the first couple in the Bigg Boss house to get married on national television. They even separated just 2 months after their marriage Many believed that the Sara-Ali marriage was just travesty and a publicity stunt to get the TRPs .
5. Veena Malik and Ashmit Patel heated up romance: There were lots of cuddling and kissing between the two inside the Bigg Boss house. The couple shrubbed to fame for all heated up issue. (Image: IE)
More from this section
- CBSE Uniform System of Assessment between classes 6 to 9: Know all the new exam format
- Xiaomi’s cheapest phone Redmi 4A launched in India at Rs 5,999: Other Top 5 smartphones available under Rs 10,000
- Delhi’s Indira Gandhi International Airport bags world’s number 2 & ‘Best Airport in Central Asia’ awards
- UP Chief Minister swearing-in: Yogi Adityanath takes charge as PM Narendra Modi and Amit Shah watch from stage
- Donald Trump meets Angela Merkel: A cold, ‘humiliation-filled’ encounter with one of USA’s trusted allies
- Indian Railways takes a leap! These ‘Make in India’ suburban rail EMUs will replace ones powered by MNCs
- Bengaluru’s Kempegowda International Airport is the ‘Best Regional Airport in Central Asia’
- Narendra Modi to inaugurate cable-stayed bridge in Gujarat to ease traffic woes on Ahmedabad-Mumbai National Highway
- UP polls 2017: With ‘Jai Kisan, Jai Jawan’ slogan in Varanasi, PM Narendra Modi unveils his UP vision for farmers