Bigg Boss 10: From ‘Baap pe mat jaana’ argument to Sara Khan-Ali Merchant’s ‘marriage’; check top 5 controversies on Salman Khan’s show
Bigg Boss season 10: Just 2 days to go for the much-awaited Bigg Boss season10 now! The 'polemic' show hosted by Salman Khan is all set to hit Colors TV channel on October 16. This year the show has some superfluous doses of fun and play. The show has opened its outsets to the common people to appear as contestants along with the celebs. ‘Bigg Boss’ can be defined perfectly as a mega reality ballyhoo that has drama, tilts, love, combats and break-ups. The controversies levered in the show is a gusto for the viewers and one of the main source of TRP. Here we have collected top 5 controversies of Bigg Boss that was all time basked by the audience: (Image: IE)
1. 'Baap Pe Mat Jaana' controversy: Dolly Bindra was loud and clear when she said “Baap Pe Mat Jaana”. The combat took place between Dolly Bindra and Bhojpuri star Manoj Tiwari. This spat happened over eggs in the kitchen and is one of the most talked controversy from all the seasons of Bigg Boss.
2. Kushal Tandon's eviction from house: Kushal Tandon's evacuation from Bigg Boss 7 over his convulsive act against Tanisha Mukherjee and VJ Andy brought discredit to host Salman Khan. Many claimed his decision as 'biased'. (Image: IE)
3. Rahul Mahajan, Payal Rastogi romance: Rahul Mahajan initially tried toying with Monica Bedi who seemed inexorable to not fall for him. He then made Payal Rastogi his next target. Payal said that she was in a relationship with Rahul Mahajan while they were doing Bigg Boss. She also revealed that Rahul hit her twice during the show.
4. KRK (Kamaal Rashid Khan) convulsive behaviour: Kamaal Rashid Khan or say KKR entered into a spat with his housemate, designer Rohit Verma. Things got worst between the two and KRK ended up throwing a bottle at Rohit, which mistakenly hit Shamita Shetty and therefore he was asked to leave the house that very night.
4. Sara Khan and Ali Merchant: Sara and Ali became the first couple in the Bigg Boss house to get married on national television. They even separated just 2 months after their marriage Many believed that the Sara-Ali marriage was just travesty and a publicity stunt to get the TRPs .
5. Veena Malik and Ashmit Patel heated up romance: There were lots of cuddling and kissing between the two inside the Bigg Boss house. The couple shrubbed to fame for all heated up issue. (Image: IE)
More from this section
- Mahamana Express: Images of swanky new coaches will have you saying ‘wow’! Check out what’s new
- CGBSE 10th result 2017 topper list: Check out the list of all the students in the top 10 merit list
- CGBSE 10th result 2017: Chhattisgarh Board result declared on cgbse.net today; here’s how to check result
- JEE Main 2017: Paper-1 answer keys, OMR sheets now available on the official website
- 15 stunning images of Railways’ ‘Vistadome’ glass-roofed train with rotating chairs; Prabhu aims at Europe like experience in India!
- Number of IS fighters killed by US non-nuclear ‘Mother Of All Bombs’ rises. Here’s all you need to know!
- Narendra Modi, Malcolm Turnbull’s day out: From perfect selfies on Delhi Metro to Akshardham buggy, how India, Oz PMs’ bromance blossomed
- Nothing is impossible: Here are the five global infrastructure projects which will soon be a reality!
- Deadly floods in Colombia leave a trail of destruction