MS Dhoni: The Untold Story box office collections: Spectacular biopic now enters exclusive Rs 100 cr club
MS Dhoni: The Untold Story box office collections: This biopic is now a Rs 100 cr movie thanks to its Saturday's collection. And it has thereby also hit as many as 3 new movies Mirzya, Tutak Tutak Tutiya and Queen of Katwe for a six! The story of cricketer MS Dhoni, who has retired from Test cricket is just another successful saga in the life of a boy who did not let his humble beginnings in Ranchi stand in the way of surmounting all challenges to emerge as an icon for the youth of India.
MS Dhoni: The Untold Story box office collections: The biopic narrates the tale of a cricket-loving boy who wants to do well and follows him through his life from playing the game in small towns to the biggest metropolises in the world and being appointed as the captain of the Indian cricket team. And yes, it also details his love life too. Sushant Singh Rajput plays the role of Dhoni and he has done such a magnificent job that the crowds are coming in droves to watch the movie,ensuring it enters the exclusive Rs 100 cr club.
MS Dhoni: The Untold Story box office collections: The daily collections of the movie, which was released on September 30, have been spectacular throughout its journey. And now on Saturday, which is day 8, it managed to collect as much as Rs 5.20 crore, making the total cross the Rs 100 cr mark. Dhoni collection is now Rs 103.4 crore.
MS Dhoni: The Untold Story box office collections: The film is directed by Neeraj Pandey and is produced by Fox Star Studios. MS Dhoni film's cast includes Kiara Advani, Disha Patani, Bhumika Chawla and Anupam Kher. The great job done by Pandey has won much appreciation from a host of people and the latest has been Kher who took to Twitter to post this message: "Thank you Neeraj Pandey for your brilliance and inspiring millions with MS Dhoni's story. Thank you also for your continuous faith in me."
MS Dhoni: The Untold Story box office collections: The abiding success of the movie is because of the good word of mouth boost that it has received over the last week. And that really shows the filmmakers, the director, and the entire cast in good light. It will also ensure the collections keep ticking over in the next few days as this is a festival period and schoolchildren, as well as college-going students, will get an added opportunity to watch the film.
More from this section
- Baahubali 2: The Conclusion to smash all records, earn massive Rs 50 crore on day 1
- Donald Trump’s first 100 days in office as US President
- JEE Mains Result 2017 topper Kalpit Veerval secures unheard of 360/360 score; says ‘I was confident of cracking the exam’
- North Korea conducts biggest ever artillery exercise to mark the 85th anniversary of its military’s creation
- JEE Mains result 2017 declared by CBSE at jeemain.nic.in; check official website for Joint Entrance Examination Score and Rank
- China flexes its military muscle with first indigenous aircraft carrier; know all about it
- Odisha 10th result 2017: HSE results declared, visit bseodisha.nic.in for latest Higher Secondary Certificates and Madhyama exam updates
- Mahamana Express: Images of swanky new coaches will have you saying ‘wow’! Check out what’s new
- CGBSE 10th result 2017 topper list: Check out the list of all the students in the top 10 merit list