MS Dhoni: The Untold Story box office collections: Spectacular biopic now enters exclusive Rs 100 cr club
MS Dhoni: The Untold Story box office collections: This biopic is now a Rs 100 cr movie thanks to its Saturday's collection. And it has thereby also hit as many as 3 new movies Mirzya, Tutak Tutak Tutiya and Queen of Katwe for a six! The story of cricketer MS Dhoni, who has retired from Test cricket is just another successful saga in the life of a boy who did not let his humble beginnings in Ranchi stand in the way of surmounting all challenges to emerge as an icon for the youth of India.
MS Dhoni: The Untold Story box office collections: The biopic narrates the tale of a cricket-loving boy who wants to do well and follows him through his life from playing the game in small towns to the biggest metropolises in the world and being appointed as the captain of the Indian cricket team. And yes, it also details his love life too. Sushant Singh Rajput plays the role of Dhoni and he has done such a magnificent job that the crowds are coming in droves to watch the movie,ensuring it enters the exclusive Rs 100 cr club.
MS Dhoni: The Untold Story box office collections: The daily collections of the movie, which was released on September 30, have been spectacular throughout its journey. And now on Saturday, which is day 8, it managed to collect as much as Rs 5.20 crore, making the total cross the Rs 100 cr mark. Dhoni collection is now Rs 103.4 crore.
MS Dhoni: The Untold Story box office collections: The film is directed by Neeraj Pandey and is produced by Fox Star Studios. MS Dhoni film's cast includes Kiara Advani, Disha Patani, Bhumika Chawla and Anupam Kher. The great job done by Pandey has won much appreciation from a host of people and the latest has been Kher who took to Twitter to post this message: "Thank you Neeraj Pandey for your brilliance and inspiring millions with MS Dhoni's story. Thank you also for your continuous faith in me."
MS Dhoni: The Untold Story box office collections: The abiding success of the movie is because of the good word of mouth boost that it has received over the last week. And that really shows the filmmakers, the director, and the entire cast in good light. It will also ensure the collections keep ticking over in the next few days as this is a festival period and schoolchildren, as well as college-going students, will get an added opportunity to watch the film.
More from this section
- Social media endorsement fees: At 2nd spot, Kendall Jenner paid $300,000 per tweet, but who is number one?
- From the Crimson Tide, Hunt For Red October, U-571, K-19 to The Ghazi, here are the top submarine movies ever made
- Uttar Pradesh Elections 2017: Akhilesh Yadav’s wife, Dimple Yadav campaigns for Aparna Yadav; Check out pictures
- Aero India 2017: From Sweden’s Gripen to India’s Tejas and France’s Rafale fighters, check out the stunning photos!
- Valentine’s Day 2017 photos: These breathtaking pics from all over the world prove V-Day isn’t just a western festival
- Grammys 2017: Five photos of Adele, Beyonce and Lady Gaga to blow your mind
- World’s heaviest woman weighing 500kg from Egypt lands in Mumbai for surgery
- India vs Bangladesh, Day 2: India’s dominant batting display mastered by Virat Kohli enthralls Hyderabad crowd
- Jolly LLB 2 box office collections: Akshay Kumar vs Hrithik Roshan’s Kaabil and Shahrukh Khan’s Raees