MS Dhoni – The Untold Story box office collection day 4 : Sushant Singh Rajput powers take to Rs 74.51 cr
MS Dhoni - The Untold Story Day 4 collection: If it is cricket, it is bound to sell. And that applies to Neeraj Pandey directed Sushant Singh Rajput starrer MS Dhoni - The Untold Story biopic as is clear from its skyrocketing box office collections. But like a six clubbed by Dhoni in his heyday with his trademark 'helicopter' shot, the crowds at cinemas have refused to get thin even though the working week is upon us. Young and old, all of them are seen excitedly talking about the movie as they stream out. Considering that now the Virat Kohli led India has become the Test-playing ICC World No. 1 team after beating New Zealand and thereby also dethroned Pakistan from that position, the interest in things cricket is at the highest levels ever.
MS Dhoni - The Untold Story Day 4 box office collection: And this is positively impacting the film. Based on Mahendra Singh Dhoni, the movie is raking in the moolah. Check out how this Sushant Singh Rajput, Anupam Kher, Kiara Advani starrer panned out over the last few days since its release on Friday.
MS Dhoni - The Untold Story box office collection Day 4: Starting with Friday's collections of Rs 21.30 cr, the movie collected Rs 20.60 cr, Rs 24.10 cr to Rs 8.51 cr on Monday. The total collections in the Indian market are Rs 74.51 cr. And, considering that it collected an amount as high as Rs 8 crore, the movie has acquired great momentum and will continue to grow the collections to take it to a standout amount. The total gross amount, after including the foreign collections, comes to as much as Rs 125.40 cr.
MS Dhoni - The Untold Story Day 4 box office collection: What is keeping the interest high in MS Dhoni: The Untold Story is that the former Indian Test cricket captain Dhoni is still a cult figure for all. He was the forefront over the last decade or so when India established itslef at the zenith of the cricketing world especially in the shorter formats of the game. Not just his captaincy, his spectacular batting itself showed how supremely gifted a player he was. While that was all in the public sphere, the movie has gone a step further and revealed much, much more about the man's private life. From girfriend to family, fans were eager to know what Dhoni was all about and the movie provides a glimpse that viewers have found enthralling. The fact that Dhoni had such humble roots and yet managed to reach such heights of success, really makes for inspiring viewing.
MS Dhoni - The Untold Story Day 4 box office collection: Another boost for the movie is that it has been released at a time when no other major film is around to give it competition. It has the cinemas to itself and that is adding to the lustre of the movie as fas as the box office is concerned. Will it continue to do that? Yes, over the next 2 weeks, it will keep adding to the collections and is expected to enter the Rs 100 cr club latest by next weekend and the earliest by Friday, if it maintains the collections figure at near double-digit levels.
More from this section
- Dhola-Sadiya bridge images: Indian Army’s powerful tanks can roll on it! All about India’s longest river bridge
- Uzma returns from Pakistan, hails Sushma Swaraj; take a look
- Sachin: A Billion Dreams: Indian cricket team attends screening, Virat Kohli, Yuvraj Singh, others have gala time; check pics
- CBSE 12th result 2017: Grace marks to boost students’ score now? Points to ponder
- Britain on high alert: UK raises threat level to maximum after terror attack; take a look
- CBSE 12th result 2017 – Grace marks policy: Here are 5 critical things you should know
- WBBSE 10th result 2017: West Bengal Madhyamik Pariksha results to meet declaration deadline in May, check wbresults.nic.in’ SMS facility available
- CBSE 12th Result 2017: For Senior Secondary Examination results visit cbse.nic.in; here’s what you need to know
- PM Narendra Modi brings Narmada water to parched Kutch; here’s how