Rajinikanth Kabali movie sneak peek: Top 5 reasons to watch Thalaiva
This latest Rajinikanth starrer is a thrill-per-second movie that keeps the audience rivetted to the screen in breathless mode. It's a miracle if you survive unscathed. The man barely gives enough time to even blink as you yourself do not wish to miss even one part of the crucial action. Keeping this in mind and telling you no more than you need to know, here is a sneak peek into what makes Kabali so exciting and why you must go and watch it ASAP. For, Thalaivar has made an exceptional movie. Check this out:
1. Kabali is based in Malaysia and concerns the Tamil cause there and Rajinikanth promotes it in his special, read violent, way as a don. But only after he was wronged and ended up being a vitctim. He fights back viciously thereafter.
2. The movie gets off to an eye-catching start when don Kabali (Kabaleeswaram) walks out of prison after spending 25 long years there for a murder he did not commit. With revenge firmly on mind and to promote the cause of his Tamil brethren, Kabali sends a warning to the dreaded gang that done him wrong which has a notoriously vile boss, Tony Lee Yang (Winston Chao).
3. Considering that Kabali was a decent person and people loved him, he becomes a part of many social causes among which is one that rehabilitates and reforms young criminals. However, Kabali gets the shock of his lfe when he realises that his wife Roopa (Radhika Apte) is still alive.
4. For a quarter-of-a-century he thought that she had been killed by the criminals. This shocking news is followed by another where he finds out he even has a daughter Yogi (Dhansika) and she is a contract killer out to kill her very father for money! A special moment is when Rajinikanth meets his wife after this long gap. Apte carries of the scene triumphantly.
5. What happens thereafter is the crux of Kabali movie and Rajinikanth skilfully leads the audience from one action-packed moment to the next even as he plays with their emotions, leaving chaos behind in the minds of the viewers - there are super-natural feats going on even as the man himself remains rooted firmly to the ground. Then there are trademark moments, not as many as some would want, that will have every Rajinikanth fan on his feet clapping loudly. In short, it is more than a movie, it is a Rajinikath special.
More from this section
- Kolkata Durga Puja pandal recreates Bahubali’s Mahismati Kingdom; check out stunning images
- Awesome! 22 kg gold saree for Goddess Durga in a London themed Kolkata pandal; take a look at gorgeous images
- President Ramnath Kovind offers prayers at Kedarnath temple, prays for India’s prosperity; see photos
- India vs Australia highlights 3rd ODI: Steve Smith’s side finally shows fight, but still ends up short of 300; Easy pickings for Virat Kohli and co
- Kuldeep Yadav: Top 7 interesting facts about India’s latest bowling sensation
- Narendra Modi Mann Ki Baat: Top 10 quotes by PM on third anniversary of his radio programme
- India vs Australia Live Streaming 3rd ODI: When and where to watch the match live online, TV Coverage
- Kolkata gets ready for Durga Puja; check out City of Joy’s some unique pandal themes
- Delhi drenched in rain, overnight showers to keep weekend pleasant; check out images