Rajinikanth Kabali movie sneak peek: Top 5 reasons to watch Thalaiva
This latest Rajinikanth starrer is a thrill-per-second movie that keeps the audience rivetted to the screen in breathless mode. It's a miracle if you survive unscathed. The man barely gives enough time to even blink as you yourself do not wish to miss even one part of the crucial action. Keeping this in mind and telling you no more than you need to know, here is a sneak peek into what makes Kabali so exciting and why you must go and watch it ASAP. For, Thalaivar has made an exceptional movie. Check this out:
1. Kabali is based in Malaysia and concerns the Tamil cause there and Rajinikanth promotes it in his special, read violent, way as a don. But only after he was wronged and ended up being a vitctim. He fights back viciously thereafter.
2. The movie gets off to an eye-catching start when don Kabali (Kabaleeswaram) walks out of prison after spending 25 long years there for a murder he did not commit. With revenge firmly on mind and to promote the cause of his Tamil brethren, Kabali sends a warning to the dreaded gang that done him wrong which has a notoriously vile boss, Tony Lee Yang (Winston Chao).
3. Considering that Kabali was a decent person and people loved him, he becomes a part of many social causes among which is one that rehabilitates and reforms young criminals. However, Kabali gets the shock of his lfe when he realises that his wife Roopa (Radhika Apte) is still alive.
4. For a quarter-of-a-century he thought that she had been killed by the criminals. This shocking news is followed by another where he finds out he even has a daughter Yogi (Dhansika) and she is a contract killer out to kill her very father for money! A special moment is when Rajinikanth meets his wife after this long gap. Apte carries of the scene triumphantly.
5. What happens thereafter is the crux of Kabali movie and Rajinikanth skilfully leads the audience from one action-packed moment to the next even as he plays with their emotions, leaving chaos behind in the minds of the viewers - there are super-natural feats going on even as the man himself remains rooted firmly to the ground. Then there are trademark moments, not as many as some would want, that will have every Rajinikanth fan on his feet clapping loudly. In short, it is more than a movie, it is a Rajinikath special.
More from this section
- US warship involved in collision near Singapore, second in two months; see pics
- What is Tiranga Yatra? Know about PM Narendra Modi’s initiative for New India
- Not able to travel US to experience Total Solar Eclipse? Here are 5 apps to watch it on August 21
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 5A coming on Monday! Here are expected release date in India, specification, and price
- Puri Haridwar Kalinga Utkal Express derails near Muzaffarnagar, disturbing images emerge
- World Photography Day 2017: Here are five ways to celebrate on Facebook; see pics
- Ganesh Chaturthi 2017: Check out these stunning images of Ganpati idol in making
- 5 reasons why India should not take Sri Lanka lightly despite a whitewash in Test series
- Flood fury in Assam puts wildlife of Kaziranga National Park in peril; see pics