PSEB 12th result 2017: Punjab Class 12 Results not to be declared today, candidates need to be patient; 15th May likely release date now; check pseb.ac.in
PSEB 12th result 2017: Punjab School Education Board (PSEB) is likely to declare the results of class 12 Senior Secondary Examination (SSE) on May 15. However, there is no official confirmation of the date of release, as it is mentioned neither on the official website nor has any board official confirmed it. So, candidates will have to wait for some more time now to get their results. But given that the Board every year organises a press conference to announce the results and the toppers’ names and since that has not happened so far, it is unlikely to release the results today, reported The Indian Express.
PSEB 12th result 2017: After getting delayed due to state assembly elections, the 12th class examinations, conducted in both English and Punjabi language, were held in the month of February-March. Now, the students are eagerly waiting to see the results of their hard work. Last year, the results were declared on May 13 with the pass percentage reaching 76.77 percent, nominally higher than the previous year’s 76.24. There were 2,44,487 students who passed the exams out of the 3,18,453 students who appeared for the paper. The result showed that the girls outshone boys with scoring a pass percent of 84.3 percent against latter who scored 71.12 percent in 2016.(Representational image: Express Archive)
PSEB 12th result 2017: PSEB will release the results of Class 12th Exam 2017 on its official website and applicants can log on to www.pseb.ac.in to check their marks. Candidates can follow the below mentioned steps to download their score cards: Step 1: Visit the official of PSEB at pseb.ac.in; Step 2: On the homepage clink on the link that says, ‘Class 12th results’; Step 3: Now enter all the required details; Step 4: Press Login; Step 5: Once you enter the results page, check the details mentioned on the results; Step 6: Check your details mentioned on the result; Step 7: Download your result and take a print out of the same for future.(Representational image: Express Archive)
PSEB 12th result 2017: The official website may slow down or experience some technical glitch due to heavy traffic once the results are declared. Candidates are advised to have patience and try again after some time. (Representational image: Express Archive)
More from this section
- Top moments of Tour de France; see spectacular images
- LG Q8, price still to be revealed, launched; affordable mini LG V20 variant packs secondary screen
- Greek islands rocked by powerful earthquake, causes severe damage to buildings and port; take a look
- IBPS RRB CWE VI Recruitment 2017: Notification on upcoming exam expected on July 28, here is all you need to know
- Reliance Jio Phone launched, effectively priced zero, with Rs 1500 deposit, here is all you need to know about India Ka Smartphone
- President election result 2017: Celebration begins after Ram Nath Kovind elected as 14th President of India, in pictures
- Presidential election 2017: From Rajendra Prasad to Pranab Mukherjee, here is the list of all Presidents and their achievements
- India’s first bio-methane bus launched by Tata Motors; know about the vehicle that runs on food waste!
- How much do North Korea’s nukes cost? Less than 1 aircraft carrier? Take a look