Top News:

CBSE Uniform System of Assessment between classes 6 to 9: Know all the new exam format

By:
Wed March 22 2017, 5:07 pm
  • You can avail an education loan from any of the public or private sector banks or any private lenders.

  • cbse, cbse board, CBSE revamps exam, uniform system of assessment, examination and report card, cbse class 6 to 9, cbse 10th exam, cbse board 10th, cbse class x exam, Class X board exams, HRD ministry, Prakash Javadekar, board exam, cbse rules, cbse class x exam, board exam 2017, board exam 2017 cbse, cbse latest news, class x grading system cbse, cbse 10th exam rules, cbse 10th exam new rules, extra languages, principal test, education news

    CBSE Uniform System for Assessment: The new Uniform system will be implemented keeping in mind the provisions of the Right to Education Act, 2009. The syllabus for classes 6 to 9 will now be designed on Term Assessment basis with the gradual increase in the learning of the students. (Reuters)

  • cbse, cbse board, CBSE revamps exam, uniform system of assessment, examination and report card, cbse class 6 to 9, cbse 10th exam, cbse board 10th, cbse class x exam, Class X board exams, HRD ministry, Prakash Javadekar, board exam, cbse rules, cbse class x exam, board exam 2017, board exam 2017 cbse, cbse latest news, class x grading system cbse, cbse 10th exam rules, cbse 10th exam new rules, extra languages, principal test, education news

    CBSE Uniform System for Assessment: The assessment and examination structure for classes VI to VIII will now comprise of two terms, each consisting of 100 marks per subject. (CBSE)

  • cbse, cbse board, CBSE revamps exam, uniform system of assessment, examination and report card, cbse class 6 to 9, cbse 10th exam, cbse board 10th, cbse class x exam, Class X board exams, HRD ministry, Prakash Javadekar, board exam, cbse rules, cbse class x exam, board exam 2017, board exam 2017 cbse, cbse latest news, class x grading system cbse, cbse 10th exam rules, cbse 10th exam new rules, extra languages, principal test, education news

    CBSE Uniform System for Assessment: The assessment and examination structure for class IX and X will be similar. The board examination will be marks out of 80 for every subject and 20 marks will be given as per the internal assessments. (CBSE)

  • cbse, cbse board, CBSE revamps exam, uniform system of assessment, examination and report card, cbse class 6 to 9, cbse 10th exam, cbse board 10th, cbse class x exam, Class X board exams, HRD ministry, Prakash Javadekar, board exam, cbse rules, cbse class x exam, board exam 2017, board exam 2017 cbse, cbse latest news, class x grading system cbse, cbse 10th exam rules, cbse 10th exam new rules, extra languages, principal test, education news

    CBSE Uniform System for Assessment: Additional subjects for class X will now be assessed differently. Until now, 60 percent of the assessment examination was pen-paper based while the rest 40 percent evaluated by the teachers based on various activities but now the two pen-paper based will carry 90 per cent weightage including 80 marks for half yearly or yearly exam and the rest will be marked according to the periodic assessments in each term. (CBSE)

  1. No Comments.

Go to Top