CBSE UGC NET 2016 results are out. Check cbseresults.nic.in to see if you got through
CBSE UGC NET 2016 results: This year's CBSE UGC NET exam results have been declared. To see whether you made it in this year's batch, check the results on cbseresults.nic.in. The examination is conducted two times each year for those who want to apply for the posts of assistant professor/lecturer and for Junior Research Fellowships (JRF) in government colleges and universities pan-India. The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) results were for the UGC (University Grants Commission) NET exam, which was conducted during the months of July and August this year. The results and other updates can be found on CBSE's official website mentioned above. We wish you all good luck! (Indian Express)
How to check this year's UGC NET results: 1. Go to: www.cbseresults.nic.in; 2. Click on the link: CBSE - UGC NET EXAMINATION - July 2016; 3. Log in with your roll number and date of birth. If you enter the incorrect information, you can click the 'reset' button; 4. Click the 'submit' button (A window will appear with your results); 5. Download and save your results as you will probably need it for future reference. (Indian Express)
Twice a year, candidates can take the exam for the positions of assistant professor or lecturer and for Junior Research Fellowships in any government college or university in the country. The exam comprises of three papers and the candidate needs to clear the cut-off of the individual papers as well as the cumulative cut-off point for the entire exam. (Indian Express)
NET (National Eligibility Test) is conducted in 84 subjects and the exam takes place at selected NET Examination cities all over India. The Central Board of Secondary Education conducts the NET every year on the UGC's behalf. Only Indian nationals are eligible to apply for the post of assistant professor or for Junior Research Fellowship. (Indian Express)
For next year's aspirants, the last date for submitting the online application for UGC NET January 2017 has been extended to November 23, 2016. The last date for submission of fees has been extended as well to November 24, 2016. The fees can be paid online through E-Challan, debit or credit car at the designated branches of Canara, Syndicate, ICICI or HDFC bank. (Indian Express)
More from this section
- BMC elections 2017: Anushka Sharma, Ranveer Singh, Varun Dhawan: See which Bollywood celebs voted
- IPL Auction 2017: From Ben Stokes at Rs 14.5 cr to Pat Cummins at Rs 4.5 Cr, cricketers who bagged the top 5 deals
- Farida Jalal death hoax: Here’s why the actress caused a Twitter frenzy
- Social media endorsement fees: At 2nd spot, Kendall Jenner paid $300,000 per tweet, but who is number one?
- From the Crimson Tide, Hunt For Red October, U-571, K-19 to The Ghazi, here are the top submarine movies ever made
- Uttar Pradesh Elections 2017: Akhilesh Yadav’s wife, Dimple Yadav campaigns for Aparna Yadav; Check out pictures
- Aero India 2017: From Sweden’s Gripen to India’s Tejas and France’s Rafale fighters, check out the stunning photos!
- Valentine’s Day 2017 photos: These breathtaking pics from all over the world prove V-Day isn’t just a western festival
- Grammys 2017: Five photos of Adele, Beyonce and Lady Gaga to blow your mind