CBSE UGC NET 2016 results are out. Check cbseresults.nic.in to see if you got through
CBSE UGC NET 2016 results: This year's CBSE UGC NET exam results have been declared. To see whether you made it in this year's batch, check the results on cbseresults.nic.in. The examination is conducted two times each year for those who want to apply for the posts of assistant professor/lecturer and for Junior Research Fellowships (JRF) in government colleges and universities pan-India. The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) results were for the UGC (University Grants Commission) NET exam, which was conducted during the months of July and August this year. The results and other updates can be found on CBSE's official website mentioned above. We wish you all good luck! (Indian Express)
How to check this year's UGC NET results: 1. Go to: www.cbseresults.nic.in; 2. Click on the link: CBSE - UGC NET EXAMINATION - July 2016; 3. Log in with your roll number and date of birth. If you enter the incorrect information, you can click the 'reset' button; 4. Click the 'submit' button (A window will appear with your results); 5. Download and save your results as you will probably need it for future reference. (Indian Express)
Twice a year, candidates can take the exam for the positions of assistant professor or lecturer and for Junior Research Fellowships in any government college or university in the country. The exam comprises of three papers and the candidate needs to clear the cut-off of the individual papers as well as the cumulative cut-off point for the entire exam. (Indian Express)
NET (National Eligibility Test) is conducted in 84 subjects and the exam takes place at selected NET Examination cities all over India. The Central Board of Secondary Education conducts the NET every year on the UGC's behalf. Only Indian nationals are eligible to apply for the post of assistant professor or for Junior Research Fellowship. (Indian Express)
For next year's aspirants, the last date for submitting the online application for UGC NET January 2017 has been extended to November 23, 2016. The last date for submission of fees has been extended as well to November 24, 2016. The fees can be paid online through E-Challan, debit or credit car at the designated branches of Canara, Syndicate, ICICI or HDFC bank. (Indian Express)
More from this section
- CGBSE 10th result 2017 topper list: Check out the list of all the students in the top 10 merit list
- CGBSE 10th result 2017: Chhattisgarh Board result declared on cgbse.net today; here’s how to check result
- JEE Main 2017: Paper-1 answer keys, OMR sheets now available on the official website
- 15 stunning images of Railways’ ‘Vistadome’ glass-roofed train with rotating chairs; Prabhu aims at Europe like experience in India!
- Number of IS fighters killed by US non-nuclear ‘Mother Of All Bombs’ rises. Here’s all you need to know!
- Narendra Modi, Malcolm Turnbull’s day out: From perfect selfies on Delhi Metro to Akshardham buggy, how India, Oz PMs’ bromance blossomed
- Nothing is impossible: Here are the five global infrastructure projects which will soon be a reality!
- Deadly floods in Colombia leave a trail of destruction
- Asia’s largest tulip garden in Kashmir opens for tourists