Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) PO Main exam 2016 call letter released; here’s is how to download it!
The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has released the call letters of candidates who have qualified for the main examination of probationary officers (PO)/management trainees in various public sector banks and other participating organisations (CWE PO/MT-VI).
Candidates can download the call letters from official website of IBPS until November 20. Here are the simple steps to download call letters: 1) Log On to the official website of IBPO 2) You'll see a link to download main examination call letter for CWE PO/MT-VI running on top of the page. Click the link. 3) Enter the required details such as registration/roll number and password/DOB (dd-mm-yy format). 4) You may be asked to enter a captcha code. Enter the code and click on login 5) Call letter will be displayed 6) Take a print out
You may also click this link http://ibps.sifyitest.com/crppotovijul16/clmoea_nov16/login.php?appid=baa4bc8c5edaa6a03c073b6f2cdfb707 to go to the login page.
Only the aspirants who have cracked the preliminary exam will be allowed to appear in the mains. The candidates who clear the mains will be called for interview.
The online mains exam will be held on November 20 and its result will be declared in December. The interviews are scheduled to be held in January/February 2017. The provisional allotment to selected candidates will take place in April 2017.
The mains examination will be of 200 marks and comprise 200 questions. The questions will be on reasoning (50 marks), English language (40 marks), computer knowledge (20 marks), quantitative aptitude (50 marks), general awareness (with special reference to banking) (40 marks). A maximum of 140 minutes to answer the test and for each wrong answer, 0.25 mark will be deducted.
More from this section
- CBSE Uniform System of Assessment between classes 6 to 9: Know all the new exam format
- Xiaomi’s cheapest phone Redmi 4A launched in India at Rs 5,999: Other Top 5 smartphones available under Rs 10,000
- Delhi’s Indira Gandhi International Airport bags world’s number 2 & ‘Best Airport in Central Asia’ awards
- UP Chief Minister swearing-in: Yogi Adityanath takes charge as PM Narendra Modi and Amit Shah watch from stage
- Donald Trump meets Angela Merkel: A cold, ‘humiliation-filled’ encounter with one of USA’s trusted allies
- Indian Railways takes a leap! These ‘Make in India’ suburban rail EMUs will replace ones powered by MNCs
- Bengaluru’s Kempegowda International Airport is the ‘Best Regional Airport in Central Asia’
- Narendra Modi to inaugurate cable-stayed bridge in Gujarat to ease traffic woes on Ahmedabad-Mumbai National Highway
- UP polls 2017: With ‘Jai Kisan, Jai Jawan’ slogan in Varanasi, PM Narendra Modi unveils his UP vision for farmers