Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) PO Main exam 2016 call letter released; here’s is how to download it!
The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has released the call letters of candidates who have qualified for the main examination of probationary officers (PO)/management trainees in various public sector banks and other participating organisations (CWE PO/MT-VI).
Candidates can download the call letters from official website of IBPS until November 20. Here are the simple steps to download call letters: 1) Log On to the official website of IBPO 2) You'll see a link to download main examination call letter for CWE PO/MT-VI running on top of the page. Click the link. 3) Enter the required details such as registration/roll number and password/DOB (dd-mm-yy format). 4) You may be asked to enter a captcha code. Enter the code and click on login 5) Call letter will be displayed 6) Take a print out
You may also click this link http://ibps.sifyitest.com/crppotovijul16/clmoea_nov16/login.php?appid=baa4bc8c5edaa6a03c073b6f2cdfb707 to go to the login page.
Only the aspirants who have cracked the preliminary exam will be allowed to appear in the mains. The candidates who clear the mains will be called for interview.
The online mains exam will be held on November 20 and its result will be declared in December. The interviews are scheduled to be held in January/February 2017. The provisional allotment to selected candidates will take place in April 2017.
The mains examination will be of 200 marks and comprise 200 questions. The questions will be on reasoning (50 marks), English language (40 marks), computer knowledge (20 marks), quantitative aptitude (50 marks), general awareness (with special reference to banking) (40 marks). A maximum of 140 minutes to answer the test and for each wrong answer, 0.25 mark will be deducted.
More from this section
- Uzma returns from Pakistan, hails Sushma Swaraj; take a look
- Sachin: A Billion Dreams: Indian cricket team attends screening, Virat Kohli, Yuvraj Singh, others have gala time; check pics
- CBSE 12th result 2017: Grace marks to boost students’ score now? Points to ponder
- Britain on high alert: UK raises threat level to maximum after terror attack; take a look
- CBSE 12th result 2017 – Grace marks policy: Here are 5 critical things you should know
- WBBSE 10th result 2017: West Bengal Madhyamik Pariksha results to meet declaration deadline in May, check wbresults.nic.in’ SMS facility available
- CBSE 12th Result 2017: For Senior Secondary Examination results visit cbse.nic.in; here’s what you need to know
- PM Narendra Modi brings Narmada water to parched Kutch; here’s how
- Narendra Modi Gujarat visit: PM inaugurates projects at Kandla Port; see photos