CBSE CTET September 2016 results declared; check ctet.nic.in to download result
The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) on Monday declared the result of its Common Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) September examination 2016 on the official website. Students can check their reuslt on http://ctet.nic.in/ or cbse.nic.in
In order to download your result, follow these steps: Log on to the official website of the CBSE CTET, ctet.nic.in. Scroll down to the bottom of the page and you will see a “Result of CTET – SEP 2016” link. Click on the link and you will be taken to a new page.
Enter your roll number as specified on your admit card. Now, click on “Submit” Check and save your result to your computer for future reference.
According to a notification released today on the official website of the CBSE CTET, the marksheets of all the candidates who have appeared for the CBSE CTET exam and certificate of those candidates who have qualified will released soon. Through the CTET, recruitment examinations for the post of teachers are held for government school bodies such as Kendriya Vidyalays, Navodaya Vidyalas, Central Tibetan Schools, among others. The job comes with perks reserved for government employees. Private unaided schools also have the option of recruiting teachers through the CTET.
More from this section
- CBSE Uniform System of Assessment between classes 6 to 9: Know all the new exam format
- Xiaomi’s cheapest phone Redmi 4A launched in India at Rs 5,999: Other Top 5 smartphones available under Rs 10,000
- Delhi’s Indira Gandhi International Airport bags world’s number 2 & ‘Best Airport in Central Asia’ awards
- UP Chief Minister swearing-in: Yogi Adityanath takes charge as PM Narendra Modi and Amit Shah watch from stage
- Donald Trump meets Angela Merkel: A cold, ‘humiliation-filled’ encounter with one of USA’s trusted allies
- Indian Railways takes a leap! These ‘Make in India’ suburban rail EMUs will replace ones powered by MNCs
- Bengaluru’s Kempegowda International Airport is the ‘Best Regional Airport in Central Asia’
- Narendra Modi to inaugurate cable-stayed bridge in Gujarat to ease traffic woes on Ahmedabad-Mumbai National Highway
- UP polls 2017: With ‘Jai Kisan, Jai Jawan’ slogan in Varanasi, PM Narendra Modi unveils his UP vision for farmers