CBSE CTET September 2016 results declared; check ctet.nic.in to download result
The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) on Monday declared the result of its Common Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) September examination 2016 on the official website. Students can check their reuslt on http://ctet.nic.in/ or cbse.nic.in
In order to download your result, follow these steps: Log on to the official website of the CBSE CTET, ctet.nic.in. Scroll down to the bottom of the page and you will see a “Result of CTET – SEP 2016” link. Click on the link and you will be taken to a new page.
Enter your roll number as specified on your admit card. Now, click on “Submit” Check and save your result to your computer for future reference.
According to a notification released today on the official website of the CBSE CTET, the marksheets of all the candidates who have appeared for the CBSE CTET exam and certificate of those candidates who have qualified will released soon. Through the CTET, recruitment examinations for the post of teachers are held for government school bodies such as Kendriya Vidyalays, Navodaya Vidyalas, Central Tibetan Schools, among others. The job comes with perks reserved for government employees. Private unaided schools also have the option of recruiting teachers through the CTET.
More from this section
- India vs England: Virat Kohli leads team to massive win after Yuvraj Singh, MS Dhoni special
- UPSC NDA NA Exam (I) 2017: Application open, apply latest by February 10
- Jallikattu ban: From Dhanush, Suriya to Vishal, Kollywood wants Tamil culture to stay intact
- Hot! Deepika Padukone and Vin Diesel on fire in the Late Late Show with James Corden
- Jallikattu protests: Crowds gather to protest Supreme Court ban across Tamil Nadu
- IBPS Exam Calendar 2017-18: All you need to know
- ICAI CA Final and CPT Result 2016 declared: Here are the steps to check results
- Shahrukh Khan fans’ anticipation grows as ‘8 days to Raees’ trends
- Gandhinagar Railway station all set to get a hotel and a swanky makeover! Here’s what it will look like