CBSE UGC Net 2017 exam notification: Apply online from October 17, exam on January 22; check cbsenet.nic.in
CBSE UGC Net 2017 exam notification: Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has released a notifiaction on its official website cbsenet.nic.in stating that the National Eligibility Test (NET) will be conducted on January 22, 2017 on behalf of University Grants Commission (UGC). The application process will begin from October 17 and the last day to apply is November 16.
CBSE UGC Net 2017 exam notification: CBSE conducts the UGC Net exam for determining the eligibility of candidates for posts assistant professor and junior research fellowship.The candidates should have acquired a Master's degree from a recognised university or institute to appear for UGC Net exam. The candidates who have appeared or will be appearing in the final year or whose result is still awaited or candidates whose qualifying examinations have been delayed may also apply for this test.
Candidates who had appeared for CBSE UGC NET 2016 can log on to cbseresults.nic.in to check their results on the site. (PTI)
CBSE UGC Net 2017 exam notification: CBSE had written to the UGC that the commission should take charge of conducting the NET exam as it is putting a lot of burden on the Board due to which it is not able to devote time to its expansion plans. As of now, it is the CBSE who will be conducting the UGC NET exam but the scenario might change next year onwards. (PTI)
CBSE UGC Net 2017 exam notification: For junior research fellowship candidates should not be more than 28 years as on 01.12.2015. Age relaxation will be applicable as per rules. There is no upper age limit for applying for eligibility for Assistant Professor. The payment of the application forms for general category is Rs 600 while for other backward classes (Non-creamy layer), the fee is Rs 300 and for SC/ST/PWD it is Rs 150. (PTI)
More from this section
- CBSE Uniform System of Assessment between classes 6 to 9: Know all the new exam format
- Xiaomi’s cheapest phone Redmi 4A launched in India at Rs 5,999: Other Top 5 smartphones available under Rs 10,000
- Delhi’s Indira Gandhi International Airport bags world’s number 2 & ‘Best Airport in Central Asia’ awards
- UP Chief Minister swearing-in: Yogi Adityanath takes charge as PM Narendra Modi and Amit Shah watch from stage
- Donald Trump meets Angela Merkel: A cold, ‘humiliation-filled’ encounter with one of USA’s trusted allies
- Indian Railways takes a leap! These ‘Make in India’ suburban rail EMUs will replace ones powered by MNCs
- Bengaluru’s Kempegowda International Airport is the ‘Best Regional Airport in Central Asia’
- Narendra Modi to inaugurate cable-stayed bridge in Gujarat to ease traffic woes on Ahmedabad-Mumbai National Highway
- UP polls 2017: With ‘Jai Kisan, Jai Jawan’ slogan in Varanasi, PM Narendra Modi unveils his UP vision for farmers