MPPSC SES Mains Exam Result 2016: State Engineering Services (SES) mains results, merit out, check list at mppscdemo.in
MPPSC Mains Result 2016: The State Engineering Services (SES) mains results have been declared by the Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC) on its official website mppsc.com, mppscdemo.in, mppsc.nic.in today, that is Wednesday, August 31. Candidates can now shed their anxiety, and this way they can get that particular stress-causing monster off their back by finding out how they fared. Surely, the relief will be huge! Good luck to all!
MPPSC Mains Result 2016: The conducting of the State Engineering Services (SES) mains exam is being carried out to recruit as many as 555 Assistant Engineers in various posts including Civil/Electrical/Mechanical/Agriculture departments - the exam was held between April 12th to April 21, 2016 across Maharashtra in the allotted centres.
MPPSC Mains Result 2016: MPPSC Mains Result 2016: Step-by-step to access/download State Engineering Services (SES) admit cards: STEP 1. Keep your certificates with all the relevant numbers handy; STEP 2. On your Internet browser, type in this URL: mppscdemo.in; STEP 3. Find and tap the legend that says 'State Engineering Service Mains 2015 Exam Result'; STEP 4. The required item will be available in PDF format; STEP 5. Save/download the same to your computer and also take a printout for future purposes.
MPPSC Mains Result 2016: Here is the way that the MADHYA PRADESH PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION STATE SERVICE MAIN EXAM 2015 ROLL NO WISE LIST OF CANDIDATES ELIGIBLE FOR INTERVIEW has been provided (these are the 10 by roll nos.): 1. 100013 RAMKRISHNA BAMNIYA; 2. 100019 REENA KIRADE; 3. 100031 POORNIMA CHURIHAR; 4. 100106 PRIYANKA CHAUHAN; 5. 100291 PRAVEEN SHRIWAS; 6. 100412 YOGITA MUKATI; 7. 100482 PAYAL BISEN; 8. 100542 SHOBHA CHAUHAN; 9. 100611 MONALI SURYAVANSHI; 10. 100632 POOJA DWIVEDI.
MPPSC Mains Result 2016: For those who may want to know just for the sake of it, or they may be looking to prepare for the future, the paper pattern was in the form of a written exam in which multiple choice objective types of questions were asked. And this system consists of two papers (both written). The most important part for candidates was of course to know the minimum qualifying marks. While for the general category it was 40 percent marks, for the Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe/Other Backward Caste categories this was reduced to as low as 30 percent.
MPPSC Mains Result 2016 - MPPSC Mission Statement: Conduct of competitive examinations for recruitment of officers and employees for various departments of Government of Madhya Pradesh in free, fair and transparent manner. To work with Integrity and impartiality in actions; Transparency andFairness in decisions/communications as to enkindle faith in neutrality of the commission.
More from this section
- Narendra Modi in Kedarnath: PM lays foundation stones for 5 projects during Himalayan shrine visit; check splendid photos
- From NTCL recruitment 2017, ITBP recruitment to CMAT 2018 online application; here are the top jobs, education news
- Secret Superstar, Golmaal Again, Mersal box office collections: Aamir Khan, Ajay Devgn, Vijay, Ravi Teja in big fight; see who is beating whom
- Singapore’s Diwali themed trains are absolute visual treats; check out spectacular photos
- A day after Diwali, Delhi choked, wakes up to blanket of smog; take a look
- Diwali 2017 celebrations: From Delhi, Gujarat to Karnataka, watch amazing pictures
- Kolkata inferno: Massive fire breaks out at LIC building in City of Joy; Check out pics
- Modi’s Diwali in Kashmir! PM celebrates festival of lights with soldiers in Gurez; see pictures
- Defence Minister Nirmala Sitharaman celebrates Diwali with soldiers in Andaman and Nicobar; see pics