BSE Sensex, Nifty, Mutual Fund investment in debt market, Indian Rupee and more
Snapping its three-day rally, the benchmark BSE Sensex today retreated from record highs to end over 68 points lower at 27,940.64.
The 50-scrip NSE Nifty ended 25.45 points, or 0.30 per cent, down at 8,357.85 after shuttling between 8,408.00 and 8,320.35.
Gold prices fell by Rs 90 to Rs 26,360 per 10 grams in the national capital today as demand eased at existing levels amid a weak global trend. Silver too showed weakness and prices declined by Rs 100 to Rs 35,400 per kg on reduced offtake by industrial units and coin makers.
Indian Rupee weakens by 4 paise against dollar.
Mutual Fund investment in debt market from October, 2013 to October, 2014.
Top Brinjal producing states.
Eicher Motors Q2 profit.
Hindalco Industries Q2 profit.
More from this section
- Diwali 2017 celebrations: From Delhi, Gujarat to Karnataka, watch amazing pictures
- Kolkata inferno: Massive fire breaks out at LIC building in City of Joy; Check out pics
- Modi’s Diwali in Kashmir! PM celebrates festival of lights with soldiers in Gurez; see pictures
- Defence Minister Nirmala Sitharaman celebrates Diwali with soldiers in Andaman and Nicobar; see pics
- Yogi Adityanath’s grand Diwali in Ayodhya: From 1.71 lakh diyas to mythical Ram, Sita touch down in chopper, check out spectacular photos
- IISc, IIT Bombay, in world’s top 200 engineering institutions; see big miss by IIT Delhi, IIT Kanpur
- Happy Diwali 2017: See breathtaking pictures as people prepare to celebrate the big day
- Happy Choti Diwali 2017: From Delhi, Kolkata to Chennai, here is how India is celebrating
- SEE PICS: Xi Jinping addresses 19th National Congress of the Communist Party of China; Junks any talk of reforms