Xiaomi Redmi Note 5A coming on Monday! Here are expected release date in India, specification, and price
Chinese smartphone maker Xiaomi is all set to launch its new phone, the Redmi Note 5A, on August 21. The company will unveil its phone in Beijing at 7.30 pm, which is around 5.00 pm according to Indian Standard Time.
The Xiaomi Redmi Note 5A is likely to be launched in two variants - Pro and Prime. The Pro is likely to include a fingerprint scanner on the rear panel while in Prime the feature will be missing. The phones may come with three colour options -- gray, rose gold and gold.
4. As per a Chinese website, TENAA, the Xiaomi Redmi Note 5A may have a 5.5-inch HD display and will be powered by Snapdragon 425 processor.
Xiaomi’s CEO Lei Jun took to his official Weibo account and posted exclusive pictures of the Redmi Note 5A. Interestingly, Monday will also mark the launch of Google's Android O.
The Xiaomi Redmi Note 5A is expected to have a single 13-megapixel rear camera, while the front camera will remain at 5MP. The phone may run MIUI9 with Android 7.1 Nougat on top. The memory of the smartphone will expandable up to 128GB.
An NDTV report says that phone is likely to come with 2GB of RAM and 16GB of inbuilt storage in its base model. However, let's keep calm and wait for the phone to be launched on Monday. Also, even though the price of the phone has been kept a secret by the company, www.gizbot.com expects the rate to be around Rs 9,600.
More from this section
- India vs Australia 2017 Live Streaming 3rd ODI: When and where to watch the match live online, TV Coverage
- Kolkata gets ready for Durga Puja; check out City of Joy’s some unique pandal themes
- Delhi drenched in rain, overnight showers to keep weekend pleasant; check out images
- 10 Bollywood movies you didn’t know were selected for Oscars from India
- Narendra Modi Varanasi visit: PM lays foundation for toilet under Swachh Bharat Abhiyan; see pictures
- After PM Narendra Modi flags off Mahamana Express, Railway Minister Piyush Goyal takes a ride on the train, interacts with passengers
- Narendra Modi Varanasi visit: PM flags off Mahamana Express, inaugurates projects worth over Rs 1000 cr; visits Durga, Tulsi Manas temples
- Delhi rains: Big relief for citizens, showers bring respite from hot, humid weather, temperature plummets
- 5 Indian players who have taken hat-trick in international cricket