Friendship Day Gifts: Here are 5 affordable things you can buy
Friends, it is that time of the year again. Celebrated on the first Sunday of August every year, Friendship Day 2017 is here. Everyone is busy showering their friends with flowers and gifts, honouring the beloved relationship they share. Why lag behind, then? Here, at the FinancialExpress.com, we have an awesome idea for you that would help you connect better with your friends. We have compiled a handful number of gifts which you could be bestowing your friends with without burning a hole in your pocket. Affordable and durable, these gifts will certainly leave your BFF smiling. These gifts are under the range of INR 500 and are not just cheap but also worth every penny you spend.
Surprise your BFF with infinite love by gifting him or her colourful and attractive friendship bands this friendship day. Apart from being cool and fancy, these are also completely under your price range starting from merely Rs. 10.
2. Coffee Mugs A colourful mug with a printed message about your friendship is a great idea to gift your friends this Friendship Day. These personalized mugs are available in most photo studios and online gift stores starting from INR 250.
3. Books For those who have avid readers as their friends, a book could make an awesome gift for them. You can easily purchase them online starting at merely INR 400.
4. Photo Calendars A beautiful photo calendar with a picture of the both of you could make a perfect gift for those who love decorating their rooms. These calendars are available at various ranges, starting from only INR 200.
5. Personalized Tees This Friendship Day, create your own style statement by gifting your BFF a funky and cool T-shirt with a personalized print. These T-shirts can be designed according to your choice of colour and text and you can get them ordered online at a very affordable rate starting from INR 350.
More from this section
- Kolkata Durga Puja pandal recreates Bahubali’s Mahismati Kingdom; check out stunning images
- Awesome! 22 kg gold saree for Goddess Durga in a London themed Kolkata pandal; take a look at gorgeous images
- President Ramnath Kovind offers prayers at Kedarnath temple, prays for India’s prosperity; see photos
- India vs Australia highlights 3rd ODI: Steve Smith’s side finally shows fight, but still ends up short of 300; Easy pickings for Virat Kohli and co
- Kuldeep Yadav: Top 7 interesting facts about India’s latest bowling sensation
- Narendra Modi Mann Ki Baat: Top 10 quotes by PM on third anniversary of his radio programme
- India vs Australia Live Streaming 3rd ODI: When and where to watch the match live online, TV Coverage
- Kolkata gets ready for Durga Puja; check out City of Joy’s some unique pandal themes
- Delhi drenched in rain, overnight showers to keep weekend pleasant; check out images