BSE Sensex, Nifty, Indian Rupee, Gold, Silver, Bosch Q2 profit and more on November 11, 2014
Mahindra & Mahindra, Tata Steel were among top gainer while BHEL, ITC were among top loser of the day.
NSE Nifty was over 18 points up to close at 8,362.65 while BSE Sensex gained 35.33 points to close at 27,910.06.
Mahindra & Mahindra, Tata Steel, GAIL were among top gainer on November 11, 2014.
Prices of Gold and Silver on November 11 and in the last 7 days.
Indian Rupee was 5 paise down against dollar to close at 61.55.
Foreign Direct Investment in Drug & Pharmaceuticals industry.
Bosch Limited Q2 net profit
IFCI Limited Q2 profit.
Rural Electrification Corporation Limited Q2 earning.
Railways revenue during April-October, 2014.
More from this section
- SSC CGL 2017: Candidates find level of test difficult, demand normalisation of scores
- HBSE Open Admit Card 2017 for class 10th, 12th now available at bseh.org.in, visit official website to download
- Swach Bharat Abhiyan! Indian Army carries out cleanliness drive at Siachen, world’s highest battlefield; see pictures
- India’s big diplomacy push in Middle East! Indian submarine, warships & reconnaissance aircraft on deployment
- Powerful earthquake rocks Mexico, several dead as buildings collapse; take a look
- Amazon Great Indian Festival Sale: Top 8 offers, discounts on Apple, Xiaomi, Samsung, OnePlus, Motorola mobiles
- Flipkart Big Billion day offers 2017: Apple, Samsung, Xiaomi, more; here are top smartphones up for grabs
- AK-47 rifle inventor Mikhail Kalashnikov gets statue in Russia; see pictures
- Mumbai rains: Schools shut, flights delayed; rain fury brings city to standstill again, see pics