BlackBerry Leap priced at Rs 21,490; here are top 8 features
BlackBerry Leap has been launched in India for Rs 21, 490. Announced at the Mobile World Congress in Barcelona this March, the phone will replace the BlackBerry Z3 and is the new mid-segment smartphone from BlackBerry. Here are the top 8 features:
Read full story: BlackBerry Leap smartphone launched in India, priced at Rs 21,490
1. Security, Privacy: BlackBerry Leap has support for encryption, built-in malware protection and back-up, wipe and restore.
2. BlackBerry Keyboard This is a touchscreen smartphone but BlackBerry says their keyboard lets users type faster and more accurately as it learns how a user writes. It also has multi-language support.
3. Battery: Unlike most smartphones, Blackberry promises up to 25 hours of heavy use and ensures that the BlackBerry Leap will power through even your most demanding day.
4. Blackberry Hub: Check all your texts, BBM updates, emails and social media updates in one easy-to-manage view.
5. Voice and text assistance: Manage emails, contacts, calendar and other features through voice and text commands.
6. Blackberry 10 browser: Experience fast and powerful web browsing with BlackBerry 10 browser.
7. BBM: Now, chat as well as have face-to-face conversations with BBM Video2.
8. BlackBerry Blend: This is BlackBerry’s answer to Apple’s Continuity features as it will allow users to bring messages and content on the BlackBerry smartphone to their computer, tablet.
More from this section
- Meet Lulu Hashimoto – a living doll, latest trend in Tokyo’s fashion industry
- Priyanka Chopra now on LinkedIn Power Profiles List of 2017, hits second spot after PM Narendra Modi
- Delhi IGI Airport set for complete makeover! From elevated taxiways to new terminals; 10 points you should know
- Japan military holds live fire drills near Mount Fuji; see pics
- Ram Rahim rape case verdict: Punjab, Haryana’s elaborate plan to keep law and order in control; see pics
- Now, hire ‘Robot Priest’ to perform Buddhist funeral rites; check out images
- Rs 50, Rs 200, Rs 500 and Rs 2000 notes images: Here are the new currency notes released by RBI
- Toilet Ek Prem Katha earns Rs 115.05 cr, but will it beat Akshay Kumar’s highest grosser Rowdy Rathore?
- This shipping route could cut distance from East Asia to Western Europe by 10,000 kilometers; see pics