Reliance Jio 4g plans: What’s on Mukesh Ambani agenda? Spectacular Reliance Industries AGM awaited
Reliance Jio 4g plans: Tomorrow, that is Thursday, is the Reliance Industries annual general meeting (AGM) and expectations are rife that there will be a major announcement about the Reliance Jio Infocom 4g plans / services by Chairman Mukesh Ambani - there is huge interest to procure the Reliance Jio SIM already as well as the Reliance Jio offer. The newest Indian telecom service company is still in its trial run, but what exactly will happen tomorrow is not certain. Will he, or won't he? That is the question, and no source is indicating with any certainty about the course events will take. However that goes, what is certain is that the Indian smartphone users are definitely on tenterhooks as they are eyeing a lot of goodies, including freebies, coming their way. That in fact, is the Reliance way, no?
Reliance Jio 4g plans: For starters, Mukesh Ambani is expected to launch the service in all its commercial glory - it has been running on a trial version, but no news has filtered out about exactly how well, or not, that is faring. Whatever the case may be, even this 'soft launch' had the rival companies up in arms and they accused the Reliance of having made a commercial launch in the guise of a trial run.
The agency said RIL's energy business provides good cash flow visibility and will support significant improvement in financial ratios over the next two years. (Reuters)
Reliance Jio 4g plans: Reliance Jio Infocom looks to be in an unseemly hurry in its effort to get as many smartphone-makers on its bandwagon. Earlier, the service was restricted to just Reliance Lyf brands. Is the company desperate in some way? If so, why? Was this part of the strategy? Try to get as many people as they could via the Lyf phones and then, as D-day nears, make a mad dash for other brands to build critical mass? All we know is that now, Reliance Jio has been opened up to almost all smartphone-makers.
Reliance Jio 4g plans: The most important aspect that is driving interest in Reliance Jio Infocom are the expectations from the common man that the deals on offer will be mind-blowing. That the rates for calls and data will be very low and everybody would then be willing to move to Reliance Jio. It is almost certain, that using the Reliance Jio service will work out to be cheaper than what the competition is offering now. In fact, rivals have been cutting their tariff structures madly to stay in the reckoning - they too are expecting a huge tariff war to break out. Whatever. The point is that consumers will get a fine service at dirt cheap rates. What more could you ask for! Now, if only Mukesh Ambani plays ball...
More from this section
- Nanmoku – Japan’s ‘vanishing village’ looks to Shinzo Abe’s LDP for survival; take a look
- From Ministry of Defence recruitment 2017, Indian Navy recruitment to Maharashtra CET 2018 syllabus; here are exam, jobs updates for you
- Beijing turns into virtual fortress for 19th Congress of Communist Party of China; see pics
- These ‘Make in India’ electric locomotives will herald a new era for Indian Railways; must-see images & facts
- Secret Superstar box office collections prediction vs Judwaa 2 vs Toilet Ek Prem Katha; Aamir Khan to beat all in 2017; know why
- INS Kiltan: Indian Navy’s new ‘Make in India’ anti-submarine warfare stealth corvette packs a potent punch!
- Indian Navy recruitment 2017, Maharashtra CET 2018 to ICAT 2018 Application forms, here are the latest education news
- Sneak Peek at World’s largest airport: Beijing New Airport set to become reality; cost attached unbelievable, but photos fabulous
- Judwaa 2 box office collections vs rest: Varun Dhawan smashes all opposition – blood on BO