PM Narendra Modi likely to address four election rallies in Delhi after Jan 27
Ahead of upcoming Delhi polls, Prime Minister Narendra Modi is likely to address four election rallies in the national capital after US President Barack Obama's three-day visit to India. BJP sources said that the Prime Minister will address rallies in four districts - north, east, west and south - of the city after January 27.
(In pic) PM Narendra Modi with Bollywood actress Madhuri Dixit at Beti Bachao Beti Padhao programme in Panipat.
"Modi ji will address four election rallies in the city after January 27 and these rallies will be held in north, west, east and south districts. "The dates for the rallies are yet to be finalised by the central leadership," a senior BJP leader said.
(In pic) Prime Minister Narendra Modi and Haryana CM ML Khattar wave at crowd at Beti Bachao Beti Padhao programme in Panipat.
The BJP has asked all seven party MPs from the national capital to ensure huge gathering of voters at each rally of the Prime Minister to make them a success.
(In pic) Prime Minister Narendra Modi addresses at Beti Bachao Beti Padhao programme.
"BJP leader Parvesh Verma, who is an MP from West Delhi, has been asked to look after the preparations of Modi's rallies to be held in his constituency. Besides, South Delhi MP Ramesh Bidhuri will oversee the preparations of PM's rally in south district. BJP MPs have clearly been asked to ensure good attendance of voters at the venues," he said. According to BJP leaders, Union Cabinet Ministers like Ravi Shankar Prasad, Nirmala Sitharaman, Arun Jaitley, Rajnath Singh, Nitin Gadkari, M Venkaiah Naidu and Rajiv Pratap Rudy will also campaign for the BJP in the national capital.
(In pic) Prime Minister Narendra Modi with Bollywood actress Madhuri Dixit at Beti Bachao Beti Padhao programme.
Prime Minister Narendra Modi had addressed a public rally on January 10 at the Ramlila Ground here in which chief ministers of Haryana, Jharkhand and Maharashtra -- three states where BJP recently formed its government -- too, had appealed for support for the party.
(In pic) PM Narendra Modi presents Sukanya Samriddhi account pass-book to a girl during its launch at Beti Bachao Beti Padhao programme in Panipat. (Images source: PTI)
More from this section
- India vs Australia 2017 Live Streaming 3rd ODI: When and where to watch the match live online, TV Coverage
- Kolkata gets ready for Durga Puja; check out City of Joy’s some unique pandal themes
- Delhi drenched in rain, overnight showers to keep weekend pleasant; check out images
- 10 Bollywood movies you didn’t know were selected for Oscars from India
- Narendra Modi Varanasi visit: PM lays foundation for toilet under Swachh Bharat Abhiyan; see pictures
- After PM Narendra Modi flags off Mahamana Express, Railway Minister Piyush Goyal takes a ride on the train, interacts with passengers
- Narendra Modi Varanasi visit: PM flags off Mahamana Express, inaugurates projects worth over Rs 1000 cr; visits Durga, Tulsi Manas temples
- Delhi rains: Big relief for citizens, showers bring respite from hot, humid weather, temperature plummets
- 5 Indian players who have taken hat-trick in international cricket