FDI in chemicals, Direct Tax collections, BSE Sensex and more
Direct tax collection.
The 30-share index, however, pared some gains to settle the day all-time closing high of 29,278.84, up 272.82, or 0.94 per cent from its previous close.
The NSE Nifty crossed the 8,800-level for the first time to scale an all-time high of 8,866.40 (intra-day) befroe settling 74.20 points, or 0.85 per cent lower at 8,835.60, a new closing high.
FDI in Chemicals.
Gold prices recovered by Rs 150 to trade at Rs 28,500 per ten gram at the bullion market. Silver ready rose by Rs 400 to Rs 40,100 per kg and weekly-based delivery by Rs 560 to Rs 40,100 per kg.
Colgate Palmolive Ltd Q3 earning.
The rupee trimmed its initial gains, but was still quoting up by 20 paisa to 61.50 against the greenback in late morning deals today on sustained bouts of dollar selling from banks and exporters amid rallying equities.
More from this section
- Happy Diwali 2017: See breathtaking pictures as people prepare to celebrate the big day
- Happy Choti Diwali 2017: From Delhi, Kolkata to Chennai, here is how India is celebrating
- SEE PICS: Xi Jinping addresses 19th National Congress of the Communist Party of China; Junks any talk of reforms
- Nanmoku – Japan’s ‘vanishing village’ looks to Shinzo Abe’s LDP for survival; take a look
- From Ministry of Defence recruitment 2017, Indian Navy recruitment to Maharashtra CET 2018 syllabus; here are exam, jobs updates for you
- Beijing turns into virtual fortress for 19th Congress of Communist Party of China; see pics
- These ‘Make in India’ electric locomotives will herald a new era for Indian Railways; must-see images & facts
- Secret Superstar box office collections prediction vs Judwaa 2 vs Toilet Ek Prem Katha; Aamir Khan to beat all in 2017; know why
- INS Kiltan: Indian Navy’s new ‘Make in India’ anti-submarine warfare stealth corvette packs a potent punch!