Rajinikanth’s Kabali movie colours now on AirAsia India jet; free film tickets, flights on offer
AirAsia India, Rajinikanth, Kabali movie, all together now! As a mark of respect to the immense contribution Rajinikanth has made to Indian cinema, AirAsia India ordered a special livery and unveiled it too in the form of an all new rebranded aircraft, with the look dedicated to the most awaited movie of the year – Kabali.
Bearing the image of Superstar Rajinikanth from the Kabali movie, parts of the aircraft have been painted with the livery. The aircraft will be flying across the AirAsia India network of destinations spanning Bengaluru, New Delhi, Goa, Pune, Chandigarh, Jaipur, Guwahati, Imphal, Vizag and Kochi.
The excitement doesn’t end here! As an official airline partner for the Rajinakanth starrer Kabali, the superstar's fans from across India can get to Bengaluru and fly to Chennai to watch the movie! i5 has planned a special flight from BLR – MAA to watch the first show of Kabalion the day of the movie release. Fans who would like to get on the special flight can call +91 80 41158492/8493 for details & bookings.
Extending the Kabali fever, AirAsia India has launched a social media contest for fans to post their Kabali style video on the official Facebook facebook.com/AirAsiaIndiaand Twitterhttps://twitter.com/airasiain page of AirAsia India. The top 10 winners will get to watch the first show of Kabali on the day ofrelease. 3 other winners will stand a chance to fly to the locations where the movie was shot in Kuala Lumpuror Bangkok.
Talking about the excitement surrounding Kabali, Amar Abrol, CEO, AirAsia India said,“The Kabali fever is getting hotter by the day with fans across the world riding in the Rajini wave! We are delighted to partner with one of the most awaited movies of the year and we are overwhelmed by the kind reception we’ve received from our guests & fanson the association.This special plane, powered by Thalaivar quite literally, is dedicated to Rajini fans across the globe! This is AirAsia’s way of paying a tribute to the one and only Superstar in the country. We would like to thank the production house &Rajinikanth himself for the support they have extended to AirAsia in planning these special promotions.
Speaking of the various promotions rolled out by AirAsia, Kalaipuli S Thanu, Proprietor, V Creations said,“It is the first time in the history of Indian cinema that an airline has dedicated an aircraft to a movie. Only a superstar like Rajinikanth demands such popularity and fame breaking barriers of age & geography. We are thrilled beyond words to see such excitement surrounding Kabali from the fans and brands that have associated with us. We look forward to seeing the reactions of our fans once the movie releases!” (Reuters)
More from this section
- Happy Choti Diwali 2017: From Delhi, Kolkata to Chennai, here is how India is celebrating
- SEE PICS: Xi Jinping addresses 19th National Congress of the Communist Party of China; Junks any talk of reforms
- Nanmoku – Japan’s ‘vanishing village’ looks to Shinzo Abe’s LDP for survival; take a look
- From Ministry of Defence recruitment 2017, Indian Navy recruitment to Maharashtra CET 2018 syllabus; here are exam, jobs updates for you
- Beijing turns into virtual fortress for 19th Congress of Communist Party of China; see pics
- These ‘Make in India’ electric locomotives will herald a new era for Indian Railways; must-see images & facts
- Secret Superstar box office collections prediction vs Judwaa 2 vs Toilet Ek Prem Katha; Aamir Khan to beat all in 2017; know why
- INS Kiltan: Indian Navy’s new ‘Make in India’ anti-submarine warfare stealth corvette packs a potent punch!
- Indian Navy recruitment 2017, Maharashtra CET 2018 to ICAT 2018 Application forms, here are the latest education news