Samsung Galaxy S5 beats Apple iPhone 6 as most-preferred smartphone in 2014: iSpyPrice
Samsung is the most-preferred brand followed by Micromax, Karbonn, Lava, Motorola, Apple Inc, HTC, LG and Sony.
Samsung holds the largest smartphone vendor share in India at 35%, as per the first quarter of 2014. It is followed by other brands (30%), Micromax (15%), Karbonn (10%), Lava (6%) and Nokia (4%).
Sony Xperia Z3, LG G3, Apple iPhone 6, HTC oneM8, Apple iPhone 5s, 6 Motorola Moto X (2nd Gen), One Plus one, Samsung Galaxy S5, Blackberry Passport and Sony Xperia Z3 Compact are the top 10 smart phones of 2014.
More from this section
- Nanmoku – Japan’s ‘vanishing village’ looks to Shinzo Abe’s LDP for survival; take a look
- From Ministry of Defence recruitment 2017, Indian Navy recruitment to Maharashtra CET 2018 syllabus; here are exam, jobs updates for you
- Beijing turns into virtual fortress for 19th Congress of Communist Party of China; see pics
- These ‘Make in India’ electric locomotives will herald a new era for Indian Railways; must-see images & facts
- Secret Superstar box office collections prediction vs Judwaa 2 vs Toilet Ek Prem Katha; Aamir Khan to beat all in 2017; know why
- INS Kiltan: Indian Navy’s new ‘Make in India’ anti-submarine warfare stealth corvette packs a potent punch!
- Indian Navy recruitment 2017, Maharashtra CET 2018 to ICAT 2018 Application forms, here are the latest education news
- Sneak Peek at World’s largest airport: Beijing New Airport set to become reality; cost attached unbelievable, but photos fabulous
- Judwaa 2 box office collections vs rest: Varun Dhawan smashes all opposition – blood on BO