UPSC IAS exam 2016 notification to be released by April 23, check details at upsconline.nic.in
UPSC IAS exam 2016: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) will release the official notification for the civil service IAS exam 2016 by April 23 on its official website upsconline.nic.in. Eligible candidates can submit their application for UPSC IAS exam 2016 till 20 May 2016. The preliminary examination for UPSC IAS exam 2016 will be held on 07 August 2016.UPSC conducts IAS examination every year to recruit fresher talents into the administrative sector of the country. Six attempts are allowed to every candidate appearing for the UPSC IAS exam. There are three levels of this exam, namely: Preliminary exam, main exam and personality test or interview. Only after clearing all the three rounds, the candidates will be eligible for the posts of Indian Administrative Service (IAS).
How to Apply UPSC IAS exam 2016; Candidates are required to complete the UPSC IAS exam 2016 application form containing two stages. Candidates are also required to pay a fee of Rs 100 (except SC/ST/ Female/Physically Handicapped candidates). UPSC IAS exam 2016 will comprise of two successive stages: preliminary and main. Only those candidates who qualify the UPSC IAS preliminary examination can appear for the UPSC IAS main examination.
UPSC IAS preliminary examination 2016 will comprise of two compulsory papers (objective type; 200 marks each). The question paper will be bilingual (Hindi and English). The General Studies Paper-II of the Civil Services (Preliminary) Examination will be a qualifying paper with minimum qualifying marks fixed at 33%. Each of the two papers of this examination will be of two hours duration.
NET 2016: The Union Cabinet has cleared an ordinance to defer the common entrance examination National Eligibility Entrance Test (NEET) by one year. NEET is a single entrance exam for all the medical colleges in the country, conducted by the Central Board of Examination (CBSE). The Supreme Court had earlier declared that the AIPMT held on May 1, 2016 be treated as the first phase of NEET. And students who could not appear for it are eligible to apply for the second phase of NEET that will be held in July.
More from this section
- Nanmoku – Japan’s ‘vanishing village’ looks to Shinzo Abe’s LDP for survival; take a look
- From Ministry of Defence recruitment 2017, Indian Navy recruitment to Maharashtra CET 2018 syllabus; here are exam, jobs updates for you
- Beijing turns into virtual fortress for 19th Congress of Communist Party of China; see pics
- These ‘Make in India’ electric locomotives will herald a new era for Indian Railways; must-see images & facts
- Secret Superstar box office collections prediction vs Judwaa 2 vs Toilet Ek Prem Katha; Aamir Khan to beat all in 2017; know why
- INS Kiltan: Indian Navy’s new ‘Make in India’ anti-submarine warfare stealth corvette packs a potent punch!
- Indian Navy recruitment 2017, Maharashtra CET 2018 to ICAT 2018 Application forms, here are the latest education news
- Sneak Peek at World’s largest airport: Beijing New Airport set to become reality; cost attached unbelievable, but photos fabulous
- Judwaa 2 box office collections vs rest: Varun Dhawan smashes all opposition – blood on BO