Got money to splurge? Here are 5 latest flagship smartphones you can buy this Diwali
BlackBerry Passport Price: Rs 49,990 The BlackBerry Passport, which has been launched in India for Rs 49,990 just days after it was revealed to the world, is the most unique phone in recent times. It has a large, square touchscreen, as a well as a very BlackBerry-like full QWERTY keypad.
Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Price: Rs 58,300 Samsung Galaxy Note 4 is coming to India a month after its global launch at the IFA 2014 in Berlin. Samsung is banking on the Quad HD screen, multi-window option and the new S Pen features to differentiate the Note 4 from rivals as well as the older Note 3 phone.
Sony Xperia Z3 Price: Rs 49,990 Sony launched its flagship Xperia Z3 smartphone along with a compact version of it called Z3 Compact last month. Both the smartphones run on Android 4.4 KitKat OS sugarcoated with Sony’s custom UI. Sony is eying PS 4 gaming enthusiasts with its smartphones which comes with PS4 Remote Play functionality and PlayStation certification. Both Xeperia Z3 and Z3 comes with a 20.7 MP rear camera with auto focus and 2.2 MP front-facing camera. The Xperia Z3 Compact is priced at Rs 44,990.
Apple iPhone 6 Price: Starts at Rs 53,500 Apple fanbois were spotted in large numbers in many cities across India around midnight of October 17, when Apple launched its new iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus in India. The new iPhone 6 has an A8 processor that is much faster than the ones on its predecessors and has been touted as one of most innovative iPhones. The Apple iPhone 6 16GB is priced Rs 53,500, the 64GB at Rs 62,500 and 128GB at Rs 71,500. The Apple iPhone 6 Plus 16 GB is priced Rs 62,500, 64GB at Rs 71,500 and 128GB at Rs 80,500. Both the devices are available in Silver, Gold and Space Grey colour options. Specs: 4.7-inch LED backlit IPS screen (1334x750p, 326pp1) | A8 chip with 68-bit + M8 motion coprocessor with 1GB RAM | 16/64/128 GB internal storage | 8MP rear, 1.2MP front camera | iOS 8
Nokia Lumia 930 Price: Rs 38,649 The Lumia 930, launched globally in April, stands apart for its 20MP PureView camera with ZEISS optics and advanced Rich Recording. It has a 2.2GHz Snapdragon quad-core processor with 2GB RAM and 32 GB internal storage. The thin phone also has a stylish design that sets it apart from the rest of the Lumia range.
More from this section
- Diwali 2017 celebrations: From Delhi, Gujarat to Karnataka, watch amazing pictures
- Kolkata inferno: Massive fire breaks out at LIC building in City of Joy; Check out pics
- Modi’s Diwali in Kashmir! PM celebrates festival of lights with soldiers in Gurez; see pictures
- Defence Minister Nirmala Sitharaman celebrates Diwali with soldiers in Andaman and Nicobar; see pics
- Yogi Adityanath’s grand Diwali in Ayodhya: From 1.71 lakh diyas to mythical Ram, Sita touch down in chopper, check out spectacular photos
- IISc, IIT Bombay, in world’s top 200 engineering institutions; see big miss by IIT Delhi, IIT Kanpur
- Happy Diwali 2017: See breathtaking pictures as people prepare to celebrate the big day
- Happy Choti Diwali 2017: From Delhi, Kolkata to Chennai, here is how India is celebrating
- SEE PICS: Xi Jinping addresses 19th National Congress of the Communist Party of China; Junks any talk of reforms