Honda Navi launched – Price, specifications and colour options
Honda's long-awaited mystery two-wheeler - Honda Navi - was finally launched at the 13th edition of the Auto Expo. Priced at Rs 39,500 (ex-showroom, Delhi), the Honda Navi is available in a three variants - Off-road, Street and Adventure. Called the first 'two-wheeler crossover' in India, the company aims to attract young buyers with this.Here are 5 interesting things about the Honda Navi -
Made-for-India and made-in-India, the Honda Navi is conceptualised, designed and developed in India. The company says that it is the first 100 per cent Honda R&D India model. While bookings for the vehicle have already begun, the company will start rolling it out from April 2016.
All the three variants of the Honda Navi will be made available in a total of five colour options - Patriot Red, Black, Shasta White, Sparky Orange and Hooper Green. The bike also comes with several customisation options.
Power for the Honda Navi comes from a 110cc, single-cylinder engine mated to an automatic gearbox. Capable of churning out 7.8bhp and 9Nm, the engine is the same that does duty on the Honda Activa as well.
The Honda Navi is quite a compact vehicle with 1805mm length, 1039mm height, 1286mm wheelbase and 748mm width. It offers a fuel tank capacity of 3.8-litre and weighs 101kgs.
The front tyre of the Navi is 90/90 – 12-inch and the rear is 90/100 – 10-inch. Both the tyres get drum brakes. The vehicle's top-speed is 81kmph.
More from this section
- India vs Australia 2017 Live Streaming 3rd ODI: When and where to watch the match live online, TV Coverage
- Kolkata gets ready for Durga Puja; check out City of Joy’s some unique pandal themes
- Delhi drenched in rain, overnight showers to keep weekend pleasant; check out images
- 10 Bollywood movies you didn’t know were selected for Oscars from India
- Narendra Modi Varanasi visit: PM lays foundation for toilet under Swachh Bharat Abhiyan; see pictures
- After PM Narendra Modi flags off Mahamana Express, Railway Minister Piyush Goyal takes a ride on the train, interacts with passengers
- Narendra Modi Varanasi visit: PM flags off Mahamana Express, inaugurates projects worth over Rs 1000 cr; visits Durga, Tulsi Manas temples
- Delhi rains: Big relief for citizens, showers bring respite from hot, humid weather, temperature plummets
- 5 Indian players who have taken hat-trick in international cricket