LeEco’s Le 1s priced at Rs 10,999: All you wanted to know in 10 points about the superphone
LeEco had on January 20 launched two "superphones" LeMax and Le1S in the Indian market.
1. LeEco Le 1s: The thin device with a bezel-less screen looks stunning in shiny rose-gold - not too large, not too small and which easily fits into the palm. LeEco Le 1s: The all-metal (aluminium) body makes the smartphone a bit heavy; the 'superphone' is 4G-enabled.
2. LeEco Le 1s: The smartphone has speaker grills and charger/USB points at the bottom, SIM card trays (GSM micro and GSM macro) on the left and power, volume up/down buttons on the right bumper.
3. LeEco Le 1s: Handset sports a camera with flash on the top left corner and a mirror-finish fingerprint scanner in the centre on the back that unlocks the phone in a blink.
4. LeEco Le 1s: Smartphone's touch sensor of home, menu and back buttons look nice but interestingly, these are not visible until you touch them. Even when the screen is 'awake', the sensors do not light up. Moreover, the backlight gets switched off if the sensors are not touched for four seconds.
5. LeEco Le 1s: A long touch on the square button brings out themes, wallpapers and widgets while double-tapping the same button brings up the shortcuts menu which has options of Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, auto-brightness, rotation, mobile data, flight mode and mute mode. (Courtesy: YouTube)
6. LeEco Le 1s: Gadget has a 5.5-inch fHD display with a resolution of 1920x1080 pixels. The device also has a crisp sound. (Courtesy: YouTube)
7. LeEco Le 1s: Smartphone is powered by MediaTek's MT6795 Helios X10 2.2 GHz Octa-core processor which is assisted by a 3GB RAM. Playing games of the phone was fun and multi-tasking was smooth. The 32GB internal storage provides ample space for music, videos and other stuff, including documents and photos. (Courtesy: YouTube)
LeEco's high-end smartphone Le Max was also available on open sale on Flipkart on Tuesday and it was also sold out. "Le Max, the top-selling premium Superphone, which joins the sales in India for the first time, has proved to be a strong contender," Jain added.
9. LeEco Le 1s: The 'superphone' has a 13-megapixel primary camera, which actually took photos (with auto-focus) in less than a second. Similar to iPhones, LeEco has provided four modes - slow motion, video, photo and panorama - for its users. The phone allows users to edit the photos with its several built-in colour effects. The front 5-megapixel camera is better than many other phones in this price-segment. (Courtesy: YouTube)
10. LeEco Le 1s: As far as software and user interface are concerned, the Le 1s runs Android Lollipop 5.0.2 on the base with proprietary EUI 5.5 user interface on top. LeEco Le 1s full specifications: 2.2 GHz Octa-core Mediatek MT6795 Helio X10 processor with PowerVR G6200 GPU | 3 GB DDR3 RAM | 5.5-inch display | 32 GB storage | 13-megapixel auto focus rear camera with ISOCELL technology and blue glass infrared filter | 5-megapixel front camera | dual 4G/LTE | Wi-Fi | Bluetooth | 3,000 mAH battery | mirror-finish fingerprint identification system. (Courtesy: YouTube)
More from this section
- Job notifications you must not miss! From UPSC recruitment 2017 to SBI specialist officers, check list of vacancies
- India pays homage to policemen on Police Commemoration Day; Rajnath Singh lays wreath at Police Memorial; see pictures
- Thailand all set for royal five-day funeral ceremony for its late King Bhumibol Adulyadej; check out stunning pictures
- Narendra Modi in Kedarnath: PM lays foundation stones for 5 projects during Himalayan shrine visit; check splendid photos
- From NTCL recruitment 2017, ITBP recruitment to CMAT 2018 online application; here are the top jobs, education news
- Secret Superstar, Golmaal Again, Mersal box office collections: Aamir Khan, Ajay Devgn, Vijay, Ravi Teja in big fight; see who is beating whom
- Singapore’s Diwali themed trains are absolute visual treats; check out spectacular photos
- A day after Diwali, Delhi choked, wakes up to blanket of smog; take a look
- Diwali 2017 celebrations: From Delhi, Gujarat to Karnataka, watch amazing pictures