Bajaj V15: Things you want to know about the bike built from INS Vikrant’s metal
The Bajaj V15 drives its power from a 149.5cc, single-cylinder, DTS-i engine that is mated to a 5-speed constant mesh gearbox. This engine churns out 12bhp at 7500rpm and 13Nm at 5500rpm.
2. The Bajaj V15 looks like a Scrambler that also has Cafe Racer-inspired styling elements. Other interesting elements are INS Vikrant logo, 5-twin spoke alloys, removable rear cowl, LED taillights, premium instrument panel with colour changing LEDs. The bike is made available in two colour options - Pearl White & Ebony Black.
3. The Bajaj V15 will target buyers looking for a premium motorcycle at an affordable price tag. Though the prices were not revealed at the event, the company gave a hint that it would be priced between Rs 60,000 and Rs 70,000 (ex-showroom).
4. Powering the motorcycle is a new 149.5cc, single-cylinder, 4-stroke, DTS-i engine. Mated to a constant mesh 5-speed manual gearbox, this engine produces 12bhp at 7500rpm and a peak torque of 13Nm at 5500rpm.
Bajaj V15 and Royal Enfieled Himalayan will be rolled out in March 2016
More from this section
- Mahamana Express: 15 facts about ‘luxury’ train connecting PM Modi’s Varanasi to Gujarat’s Vadodara, Surat
- Kim Jong Un calls Trump deranged old man: Here are 5 things to know about North Korea leader’s rebuke of US President
- Bihar TET Result 2017: Teacher Eligibility Test scores declared at bsebonline.net, biharboard.ac.in; visit official website to check
- Amazon Great Indian Sale: Day 1, Top 10 mobiles from Samsung, Apple, Lenovo, with best offers, discounts
- In pics: Rahul Gandhi dares Narendra Modi in US, hopes to create ripples in India
- IBPS PO Preliminary Online Exam 2017 Call Letter now available at ibps.in, visit official website to download now!
- An entire country goes dark: Puerto Rico without power as Hurricane Maria strikes; take a look
- SSC CGL 2017: Candidates find level of test difficult, demand normalisation of scores
- HBSE Open Admit Card 2017 for class 10th, 12th now available at bseh.org.in, visit official website to download