LeEco launches Le Max and Le 1S: All you need to know about price and specs
LeEco has announced a striking, hard-to-pass-up exchange offer that will give consumers a chance to exchange their old smart phone and get up to Rs 6000 off on Le 1s or up to Rs 20,000 for Le Max.
2. The Le 1S smartphone costs Rs 10,999 with 32GB storage.
3. Le Max smartphone sports a 6.33-inch Quad-HD display with a fingerprint scanner on the back, Snapdragon 810 processor and 4GB RAM, 64GB, 21 megapixel rear camera and 4 Ultrapixel front camera. The smartphone runs Android 5.0 and is powered by a 3,400mAh battery. It is dual SIM smartphone and supports 4G connectivity. It comes with a USB Type-C port.
4. Le 1s smarpthones offers a 5.5-inch Full HD along with a 13MP rear camera with LED flash, and a 5MP front camera. Powered by a 3,000mAh battery, it runs MediaTek’s Helio X10 processor with 3GB RAM and 32GB storage. It sports dual SIM slots and supports 4G, fingerprint scanner and USB Type-C port.
LeEco had on January 20 launched two "superphones" LeMax and Le1S in the Indian market.
More from this section
- Kolkata inferno: Massive fire breaks out at LIC building in City of Joy; Check out pics
- Modi’s Diwali in Kashmir! PM celebrates festival of lights with soldiers in Gurez; see pictures
- Defence Minister Nirmala Sitharaman celebrates Diwali with soldiers in Andaman and Nicobar; see pics
- Yogi Adityanath’s grand Diwali in Ayodhya: From 1.71 lakh diyas to mythical Ram, Sita touch down in chopper, check out spectacular photos
- IISc, IIT Bombay, in world’s top 200 engineering institutions; see big miss by IIT Delhi, IIT Kanpur
- Happy Diwali 2017: See breathtaking pictures as people prepare to celebrate the big day
- Happy Choti Diwali 2017: From Delhi, Kolkata to Chennai, here is how India is celebrating
- SEE PICS: Xi Jinping addresses 19th National Congress of the Communist Party of China; Junks any talk of reforms
- Nanmoku – Japan’s ‘vanishing village’ looks to Shinzo Abe’s LDP for survival; take a look