Coolpad Note 3 Lite priced at Rs 6,999 launched in India; smartphone available exclusively on Amazon
Coolpad today launched the Coolpad Note 3 Lite priced at Rs 6,999 in India. The smartphone is the next edition of their popular fingerprint smartphone the Coolpad Note 3 which was launched last October. Coolpad Note 3 Lite will be available exclusively on Amazon.in. in champagne white and black variants.
Coolpad Note 3 Lite features a fingerprint sensor, located at the back of the phone and supports 360 degrees finger rotation capability, fast response time and industry leading 3D image quality.
Coolpad Note 3 Lite is equipped with 5.0 inch HD screen, bundled exclusively for the Indian market. The device is upgraded with 3GB of RAM along with 16GB of in built storage which supports 4G LTE, 3G and GSM network frequencies along with a dual-SIM slot and SD Card support upto 64 GB.
The smartphone features a 13-megapixel rear-facing camera with LED flash and auto focus alongside a 5-megapixel front-facing camera. Both the front and rear-facing cameras feature CMOS image sensor for better image quality and powered by a 2,500mAh battery.
Li Bin, CEO, Coolpad Group said “As the smartphone market gears for a revolution, India has become a crucial source from Coolpad`s strategy point of view. This has been clear from Coolpad`s investment strategy which is in line with India's Make in India initiative. We are proud to announce that, by the first quarter of 2016, we will start manufacturing Coolpad Note 3 from Videocon's Aurangabad factory. Our target is to produce 1 million “Make in India” Coolpad phones by the H1 of 2016. Initially, around 15,000- 20,000 devices will be imported from China and rest will be manufactured from India, going forward India will be the sole distributor for SAARC regions."
Commenting on the launch, Syed Tajuddin, CEO, Coolpad India, said "So far we have retailed over 1,50,000 units of Coolpad Note 3 in India and this number is climbing as we speak, We have maintained a customer rating of 4.2 from almost 5500 buyers of this device on Amazon.in. This tremendous response for the Note 3 encouraged us to launch the Coolpad Note 3 Lite."
Samir Kumar, Director Categories, Amazon Seller Services said, “The Coolpad Note 3 launched exclusively on Amazon.in about three months back. Since then, we have sold lakhs of units of the device and it has become one of our bestsellers in the affordable smartphone category on Amazon.in. Our customers have appreciated the power packed smartphone for its features and the aggressive pricing. We are positive that Coolpad Note 3 Lite, which is the second edition of this bestseller will also be accepted and appreciated by our customers across the country and witness the same traction on Amazon.in.”
More from this section
- 5 players who should have made it to India’s limited over side for Sri Lanka tour; SEE PICS
- Emma Stone tops world’s highest paid actresses Forbes list with $26 mn in earnings, Deepika Padukone out
- Toilet: Ek Prem Katha box office collection: Akshay Kumar dream run continues, movie rockets to Rs 89.95 crore by 6th day
- Spirit of Bihar comes alive as state fights flood fury; see pics
- Bellandur Lake is spewing toxic foam again, leaves commuters in sorry state; check out shocking images
- Nokia 8 first impression: Look at the full specifications & features in pictures
- PM Narendra Modi meets Navy women officers selected for Navika Sagar Parikrama, wishes them luck
- HMS Queen Elizabeth: UK’s biggest ever warship arrives in Portsmouth; check out images
- Dilip Kumar’s mooh-bola-beta Shah Rukh Khan pays him a visit; see heartwarming pics