‘Star Wars: The Force Awakens’ box office collections soar to $629 mn; film turns highest-grossing Disney film ever
'Star Wars: The Force Awakens box office collections have soared to $629 million and thereby passed Marvel’s 'The Avengers' as the highest-grossing film in the history of Walt Disney Studios in the US domestic market. (Associated Press)
'Star Wars: The Force Awakens' box office collections - the seventh film in the hugely popular science-fiction franchise has made $629 million in North America, surpassing the $623.4 million gross of the superhero adventure, reports variety.com. (Associated Press)
'Star Wars: The Force Awakens' box office collections - On December 30, 2015, “The Force Awakens” earned $28.1 million stateside and $36.7 million internationally.
'Star Wars: The Force Awakens' box office collections - Its $1.29 billion worldwide haul has moved past “Frozen” on the list of all-time highest-grossing films.
'Star Wars: The Force Awakens' box office collections - The film is on track to exceed $2 billion globally and could challenge “Avatar” as the biggest box office earner in history. (Associated Press)
More from this section
- Hurricane Maria pummels Dominica, barrels toward US Virgin Islands; see pictures
- Heavy artillery on display as Russia, Belarus go all guns at Zapad wargame 2017; see pics
- Kolkata welcomes Durga Puja with kilometre long Alpona; see stunning photos
- Hyderabad Metro rail to begin services from November! Check out 10 cool facts and images
- Shubho Mahalaya! Bengalis gear up for Durga Pujo; see pics
- Russia’s biggest war games since 2013 that have rattled the West
- Samsung Galaxy S8 and S8+ smartphones now available with this massive price cut, cashback offer too
- CEE Kerala declares allotment result 2017 for LLB course; check cee.kerala.gov.in for latest update
- JNU Admission 2018: Registration open on official website at jnu.ac.in, apply latest by October 31