Production of pulses, power supply position in India, Gold rate today, BSE Sensex, more
Production and import of pulses in last 6 years. Nearly 75,000 tonnes of pulses have been seized from hoarders in raids across 13 states as part of the measures to control the skyrocketing retail prices that have touched up to Rs 210 per kg.
Power supply position as on September, 2015.
Number of brabches of microfinance institutions.
Export of Gems and Jewellery.
Tracking a weak overseas trend and slackened demand from jewellers, gold continued its losing streak for the second straight day and plunged by Rs 110 to Rs 27,090 per 10 grams in the national capital today. Silver also eased by Rs 235 to Rs 37,050 per kg on lack of buying support from industrial units and coin makers.
Tracking firm global cues, the benchmark BSE Sensex closed at over two-month high of 27,470.81 by surging over 183 points -- its fourth straight weekly gain -- after ECB signalled more stimulus by the end of this year.
The 30-share Sensex scaled the Friday's high of 27,555.06, but took a hit from profit-booking in select blue-chips as it finally closed up 183.15 points, or 0.67 per cent, at 27,470.81, a level last seen on August 20.
The broader NSE Nifty after regaining the 8,300-level further rose to a high of 8,328.10, before settling at 8,295.45, a gain of 43.75 points, or 0.53 per cent.
Snapping its 2-day losing streak, the rupee gained 29 paise at 64.83 against the US dollar on fresh selling of the American currency by banks and exporters in view of recovery in equity markets.
More from this section
- Hurricane Maria pummels Dominica, barrels toward US Virgin Islands; see pictures
- Heavy artillery on display as Russia, Belarus go all guns at Zapad wargame 2017; see pics
- Kolkata welcomes Durga Puja with kilometre long Alpona; see stunning photos
- Hyderabad Metro rail to begin services from November! Check out 10 cool facts and images
- Shubho Mahalaya! Bengalis gear up for Durga Pujo; see pics
- Russia’s biggest war games since 2013 that have rattled the West
- Samsung Galaxy S8 and S8+ smartphones now available with this massive price cut, cashback offer too
- CEE Kerala declares allotment result 2017 for LLB course; check cee.kerala.gov.in for latest update
- JNU Admission 2018: Registration open on official website at jnu.ac.in, apply latest by October 31