Here is everything you need to know about Xiaomi Redmi Note
Xiaomi Redmi Note comes in two variants- dual-SIM (3G+2G) model and single SIM 4G model. Both looks the same.
Around 50,000 units of Redmi Note 3Gwill go on sale on Flipkart on December 2. Flash sale registration starts on November 25 at 6 PM.
The 3G version runs on a 1.7GHz octa-core MediaTek MT6592 CPU while the 4G version runs on a 1.6GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 MSM8928 CPU.
The Xiaomi Redmi Note measures 154 x 78.7 x 9.5 mm and weighs 199 grams. Redmi Note features a glossy white back cover which is removable.
Redmi Note is powered by a 3100 mAh Li-ion polymer 2A fast charging battery which is removable.
Redmi Note comes with SwiftKey version 5.1 with 13 Indian languages and Fleksy gesture-based keyboard.
More from this section
- IISc, IIT Bombay, in world’s top 200 engineering institutions; see big miss by IIT Delhi, IIT Kanpur
- Happy Diwali 2017: See breathtaking pictures as people prepare to celebrate the big day
- Happy Choti Diwali 2017: From Delhi, Kolkata to Chennai, here is how India is celebrating
- SEE PICS: Xi Jinping addresses 19th National Congress of the Communist Party of China; Junks any talk of reforms
- Nanmoku – Japan’s ‘vanishing village’ looks to Shinzo Abe’s LDP for survival; take a look
- From Ministry of Defence recruitment 2017, Indian Navy recruitment to Maharashtra CET 2018 syllabus; here are exam, jobs updates for you
- Beijing turns into virtual fortress for 19th Congress of Communist Party of China; see pics
- These ‘Make in India’ electric locomotives will herald a new era for Indian Railways; must-see images & facts
- Secret Superstar box office collections prediction vs Judwaa 2 vs Toilet Ek Prem Katha; Aamir Khan to beat all in 2017; know why