Microsoft Lumia 535 Dual-SIM: All you needed to know about ‘selfie’ smartphone
Microsoft finally launched its first smartphone in India. Lumia 535 Dual-SIM, priced at Rs. 9,199 which falls in the affordable category budget phone. Lumia 535 is also known as the selfie smartphone as it supports a wide angle 5MP front camera.
Dimensions: Nokia Lumia 535 Dual-SIM comes with the dimensions of 140.2mm x 72.4mm x 8.8mm and carries a weight of 146 grams. The 5-inch qHD IPS LCD display, supporting a resolution of 960 x 540 pixels and pixel density of 220ppi, delivers 24-bit/16M TrueColor for clear view. The screen gets protection from Corning Gorilla Glass 3 that provides 50% more strength to the screen.
Performance: The selfie smartphone runs on the Windows Phone 8.1 platform and is up-gradable to Lumia Denim. It is powered by a 1.2GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 200 processor coupled with 1GB of RAM. The inbuilt memory of the handset is 8GB and using the microSD card the external memory can be expanded up to 128GB. Microsoft also offers 15GB of free cloud storage with the mobile phone.
Camera: Microsoft Lumia 535 is marketed as a selfie smartphone that has a 5MP rear as well as front cameras. Where the primary camera comes loaded with features such as LED flash and auto focus, the secondary snapper, on the other hand, has wide angle lens that helps in capturing selfies with clear background view and wide 'groupfies'. A wide range of audio and video file formats are compatible with the handset to give the end users good amount of choices.
Connectivity: In terms of connectivity, Microsoft Lumia 535 supports options such as Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n and Hotspot, micro USB port 2.0, 3G with HSPA+ speed, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS and 3.5mm audio connector. With 1,905mAh Lithium-ion replaceable battery, the handset is claimed to deliver 13 hours of talk time on 3G and 11 hours of talk time on 2G network. Images: PriceDekho
More from this section
- Puri Haridwar Kalinga Utkal Express derails near Muzaffarnagar, disturbing images emerge
- World Photography Day 2017: Here are five ways to celebrate on Facebook; see pics
- Ganesh Chaturthi 2017: Check out these stunning images of Ganpati idol in making
- 5 reasons why India should not take Sri Lanka lightly despite a whitewash in Test series
- Flood fury in Assam puts wildlife of Kaziranga National Park in peril; see pics
- Japan successfully launches 3rd Michibiki satellite for better GPS system; check out spectacular images
- US-South Korea gears up for war games; take a look on how North Korea might respond
- New Rs 50 note to make entry soon; here is how Rs 50 note changed its look over the years
- 10 years later this is what team Chak De India! is up to now