Mahindra TUV300 SUV now on sale priced Rs 9.20 lakh: Top 10 sensational photos
Mahindra TUV300 SUV has been launched at a starting price of Rs 6.90 lakh and Rs 9.20 lakh at the top end (available only in diesel) on Thursday after Mahindra & Mahindra's attempt to enter the multi utility/crossover vehicle segment with the Quanto earlier had failed. At that time the competition was soft, but now the rivalry is fierce and the Mahindra TUV300 will find itself immediately in a face-off situation with the likes of Hyundai Creta, Renault Duster and Nissan Terrano, and also with crossovers like Maruti S-Cross, Ford EcoSport, Hyundai i20 Active and Fiat Avventura. Does the Mahindra TUV300 pack enough muscle, the looks and 'T'-for-'Toughness' to beat the rest? Early days yet, but Mahindra & Mahindra has surely shifted its promo machine into overdrive mode. Check out top 10 stupendous photos of the mean machine:
Mahindra TUV300: The large twin-pod instrument dials with amber backlight increases visibility.
Mahindra TUV300: The SUV offers 5+2 seating space.
Mahindra TUV300 SUV also comes with a piano black finish on the front fascia.
Mahindra TUV300: Technologically advanced static bending headlamps have an additional bulb wihich turns on when the SUV takes a turn, making cornering safer in nights.
Mahindra TUV300: Premium fabric upholstery enhances the look of the interiors.
Mahindra TUV300: Autoshift-first-in-segment Automated Manual Transmission (AMT) lets you drive stressfree.
Mahindra TUV300: The infotainment system in Mahindra TUV300 comes with an integrated 2-DIN music system with bluetooth, USB and AUX. The display screen provides music, phone and vehicle related information.Intellipark system: On engaging the reverse gear, the system gets activated and indications appear on screen along with sound alerts.
Mahindra TUV300: Fog lamps offers better visibility in foggy/misty conditions.
Mahindra TUV300 comes fitted ith side and rear footsteps making it convenient and easy for passengers to get inside or come out of the SUV. (Image & text credit: Mahindra TUV300)
More from this section
- INS Kiltan: Indian Navy’s new ‘Make in India’ anti-submarine warfare stealth corvette packs a potent punch!
- Indian Navy recruitment 2017, Maharashtra CET 2018 to ICAT 2018 Application forms, here are the latest education news
- Sneak Peek at World’s largest airport: Beijing New Airport set to become reality; cost attached unbelievable, but photos fabulous
- Judwaa 2 box office collections vs rest: Varun Dhawan smashes all opposition – blood on BO
- Bengaluru rains wreak havoc, downpour breaks records, is highest in 115 years; horrific photos emerge
- Narendra Modi in Bihar: Here is a look at PM’s reunion with Nitish Kumar in pics
- Flipkart, Amazon offer heavy discounts; here are 10 smartphones you can buy for less than Rs 25,000
- AICTE GPAT 2018, UP CPAT 2017 Results to JNU Admission 2018, here are education news that grabbed the limelight
- Safe Cities Index 2017: How safe are Delhi, Mumbai? Tokyo safest in world; Indian metros’ rank will have you running scared