Internet users in India, India’s trade with Australia, BSE Sensex, Bullion, Indian rupee and more
Internet users in India
The benchmark BSE Sensex today logged new lifetime high of 28,294.01 but retreated after a late fall gripped stocks to end 130 points down at 28,032.85.
Major losers that pulled down Sensex and Nifty from record highs included Tata Steel, Sesa Sterlite, GAIL, BHEL, Tata Motors, NTPC, Sun Pharma, ONGC, CIL, RIL and SBI.
In thin trading, gold rate remained steady at Rs 26,800 per ten gram at the bullion market in Delhi. However, silver price found fresh buying support from industrial users and recovered by Rs 485 to Rs 36,300 per kg.
The Indian rupee fell to a 8-1/2 month low on Wednesday as global gains in the dollar ahead of the release of U.S.
India's trade with Australia
More from this section
- Narendra Modi Mann Ki Baat: Top 10 quotes by PM on third anniversary of his radio programme
- India vs Australia 2017 3rd ODI Live Streaming : When and where to watch the match live online, TV Coverage
- Kolkata gets ready for Durga Puja; check out City of Joy’s some unique pandal themes
- Delhi drenched in rain, overnight showers to keep weekend pleasant; check out images
- 10 Bollywood movies you didn’t know were selected for Oscars from India
- Narendra Modi Varanasi visit: PM lays foundation for toilet under Swachh Bharat Abhiyan; see pictures
- After PM Narendra Modi flags off Mahamana Express, Railway Minister Piyush Goyal takes a ride on the train, interacts with passengers
- Narendra Modi Varanasi visit: PM flags off Mahamana Express, inaugurates projects worth over Rs 1000 cr; visits Durga, Tulsi Manas temples
- Delhi rains: Big relief for citizens, showers bring respite from hot, humid weather, temperature plummets