Salman Khan’s Bajrangi Bhaijaan hits screens tomorrow, Gold rate, BSE Sensex, Petrol prices, more
"Bajrangi Bhaijaan" stars Kareena Kapoor Khan, Nawazuddin Siddiqui and child actor Harshaali Malhotra, besides Salman Khan.
Petrol and diesel prices were cut by Rs 2 per litre, excluding local levies, in the second reduction of rates this month by oil companies, but the petrol would actually become costlier in the national capital due to an increase in VAT rate in Delhi.
Gold prices fell by Rs 120 to Rs 26,130 per 10 grams at the bullion market today, largely in tandem with a weakening trend overseas amid low demand from jewellers. Silver too dropped for the fourth day and lost another Rs 480 to Rs 34,700 per kg on poor offtake by industrial units and coin makers.
India's Foreign Trade.
The benchmark BSE Sensex extended its winning run for the second day today surging almost 248 points to end at 28,446.12, a three-month high, amid sustained foreign capital inflows.
The broader Nifty wrested back the 8,600-mark by jumping 84.25 points, or 0.99 per cent, to close at 8,608.05. During the session, it shuttled between 8,613.20 and 8,542.90.
Change in Tarrif Values of commodities.
Continuing its weakening trend for the second straight session, the rupee today fell by another 10 paise to 63.51 against the US dollar on persistent demand for the American currency from banks and importers in line with higher greenback overseas.
More from this section
- 10 years later this is what team Chak De India! is up to now
- Bihar floods lead to massive devastation, thousands affected; see pics
- Apache AH-64E: Indian Army to get world’s “most advanced” multi-role attack helicopter; 6 facts
- Confederate statues that are in the eye of the storm in US; see pics
- Game of Thrones season 7 episode 6 photos out: Tyrion Lannister and Daenerys Targareyan with dragons! Here are some special eye-ball grabbers
- SEBA Compartment Result 2017: HSLC AHM Class 10 scores declared by board today; Visit result.seba.co.in, sebaonline.org
- 10 Bollywood movies of last decade which had HIGHEST budget in their respective year
- Nokia 8 vs Samsung S8 plus vs HTC U11 vs OnePlus 5: A comparison of design, camera, battery and other specifications
- Mudslide devastates African nation Sierra Leone; see pics