TN 10th Result 2016: TNBSE SSLC results declared @tnresults.nic.in; 2 students get 499 marks, 50 score 498
TN 10th Result 2016: Tamil Nadu Board of Secondary Education (TNBSE) has declared the result today and students can check their marks by logging onto the official TNBSE website www.tnresults.nic.in. The TN 10th Result 2016 was declared at 9.30 AM today. Good luck to all students! And they should remeber that while good results are crucial for academic progress, they are not the most important aspect of life. So, take everything in stride and move forward with confidence.
TN 10th Result 2016: Students have been waiting for over a month to learn how good their performance was and today they can do so. Over 6 lakh students had appeared for the examination. According to Tamil Nadu Board, as per the Tamil Nadu 10th result 2016, the pass percentage logged by the students in the state is 93.6.
TN 10th Result 2016: Also, 2 students have shared the first rank by scoring 499 while as many as 50 students scored 498. Also, some 150 students managed 497. Around 6,57,846 students appeared for the SSLC examination. In 2015, the overall pass percentage was 91.8 per cent.
TN 10th Result 2016: Tamil Nadu Board had held the Secondary School Leaving Certificate (class 10th) tests between March 15, 2016 and April 13, 2016. With so many candidates in a rush to find out their Tamil Nadu 10th result 2016, the official websites can slow down or even stop responding. In such a case, students are advised to wait for some time and then try again rather than keep trying to log on after every second minute. This creates uneccessary load on the servers and the problem persists for long.
Here’s how to check your Tamil Nadu 10th result 2016: STEP 1. Keep your roll number ready before you attempt to check your Tamil Nadu 10th result 2016; STEP 2. Visit official websites tnresults.nic.in; STEP 3. Insert the details as requested carefully and accuartely; STEP 4. Submit and your Tamil Nadu 10th result 2016 will be displayed; STEP 5. Download your result on your computer; STEP 6. Take a printout. But a printout will not serve any official purpose. For that you will need to get your original certificate. However, the printout can come in handy during emergencies.
More from this section
- Uzma returns from Pakistan, hails Sushma Swaraj; take a look
- Sachin: A Billion Dreams: Indian cricket team attends screening, Virat Kohli, Yuvraj Singh, others have gala time; check pics
- CBSE 12th result 2017: Grace marks to boost students’ score now? Points to ponder
- Britain on high alert: UK raises threat level to maximum after terror attack; take a look
- CBSE 12th result 2017 – Grace marks policy: Here are 5 critical things you should know
- WBBSE 10th result 2017: West Bengal Madhyamik Pariksha results to meet declaration deadline in May, check wbresults.nic.in’ SMS facility available
- CBSE 12th Result 2017: For Senior Secondary Examination results visit cbse.nic.in; here’s what you need to know
- PM Narendra Modi brings Narmada water to parched Kutch; here’s how
- Narendra Modi Gujarat visit: PM inaugurates projects at Kandla Port; see photos
Home loans: Additional Rs 50,000 tax benefit for first-time home buyers starts April 1
Bullion markets shut for 30th day over excise duty protest
Congress rues Narendra Modi silence on Pathankot and more, but looks to take credit for passage of several bills
Narendra Modi reveals 7-point strategy to double farmers' income: Key takeaways
ANALYSIS / EXPERT COMMENTS
- Meghnad Desai
India needs a body like the UK’s Office of Budget Responsibility
- Anita Rastogi
In addition to simplifying the taxation structure, implementation of the GST regime will help eliminate most indirect tax issues
- Nirvikar Singh
Repressive regimes fail to deliver inclusive and substantive economic growth
- Anwar Shirpurwala
Extend duty incentives for mobile phones and tablets to all Information Technology Agreement goods
- Eric Mehta
Will this Budget be an enabler for ‘Make in India’, ‘Make for India’ and, most importantly, ‘Make India’ is something that will soon be answered