Mahad bridge collapse: Indian Navy hunts for submerged wreckage of buses
Mahad bridge collapse: The wreckage of two buses which went missing after Mahad bridge collapse in Maharashtra has been found after eight days of search operation.
Mahad bridge collapse: The wreckage of two buses which went missing after Mahad bridge collapse in Maharashtra has been found after eight days of search operation. The Additional SP Sanjay Patil said that the Naval teams have located the debris of one bus. It is yet to be ascertained if the wreckage discovered belonged to one bus or both the buses that had been submerged. Spot diving was carried out despite presence of crocodiles, high current and tough conditions in the river.
- Budget 2018: ‘Senior citizens want tax sops on FDs, rental income’
- Budget 2018: Reformist or populist? Here’s what post-GST Budget may hold
- Union Budget 2018: Increase tax exemption limit to Rs 3 lakh, says SBI report
- Union Budget 2018: Government may hike credit target in agriculture sector to Rs 11 lakh crore
- Budget 2018: How Sensex, Nifty reacted to Arun Jaitley’s budget speech last year 2017
- Budget 2018 and affordable housing: From income tax sops to CLSS, how Arun Jaitley can give homebuyers a big boost
- Budget 2018: How Modi government can take care of MSMEs interests in union budget
- Budget 2018: Housing sector is a good bet for investors ahead of the big day
- Union Budget 2018: Accord national priority status to healthcare, says Apollo Hospitals